The irony of a girl who cannot cook to save her life and thinks gourmet food comes from a box or a jar touting the benefits of national nutrition month is not lost on me. I signed up for Blog Spark’s Yoplait facebook page promotion because I love Yoplait yogurt. While my eating habits may leave something to be desired because I am one of the most picky adults you’ll ever meet, Yoplait at least makes the very short list of relatively healthy things I actually love, rather than merely tolerate. The Yoplait Delights make an awesome dessert or evening snack, they taste kind of like pudding. My son is also a huge fan of their yogurt for kids, and he’s pickier than I am (never thought that was possible!). The Blue’s Clues yogurt was one of the first “real” foods he ever ate. The rest of this post is directly from the Blog Spark campaign.
Explore the many nourishing options that Yoplait has to offer – with varieties like Yoplait Light, Yoplait Original, Yoplait Fiber One, Yoplait Kids and Yoplait Delight Parfaits. Each product offers different benefits, and loads of variety, to make eating well a no-brainer. Here are five great ways to `get your snack on´ with Yoplait this March!
- Start spring off right with Yoplait Light´s Two Week Tune Up Plan – Replace breakfast and lunch with a cup of your favorite flavor of Yoplait Light, a whole grain and a piece of fruit and you could lose 5 pounds in two weeks. Go to Yoplait.com for full diet details.
- Get more calcium with Yoplait Original style yogurt – Now with two times the calcium of the leading yogurt (50 percent of the Recommended Daily Value) in one convenient 6-ounce cup*, Yoplait Original style yogurt is committed to women´s health, offering a product that has even more of the calcium women need for strong, healthy bodies. Grab a free cup while supplies last during the Million Cup Giveaway on Yoplait on Facebook!
- Try the newest flavor from Yoplait Fiber One – Yoplait Fiber One´s new Blueberry flavor yogurt is packed with filling fiber, calcium, vitamins A and D, real fruit and the great taste of blueberries. With only 50 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 grams of fat, this deliciously creamy yogurt won´t break your calorie bank.
- Stress less over snack time with Yoplait Kids yogurt – With a wholesome and fun snack like Yoplait Kids yogurt in the fridge, you can feel good about what your children are eating at snack time. Yoplait Kids provides an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D, and has 25% less sugar than the leading kids´ yogurt**. With yummy flavors, and favorite friends like Dora and Lightning McQueen on the packages, Yoplait Kids is a hit with moms and children alike.
- End the day with a Delight Parfait from Yoplait – Even with two luscious layers providing a double shot of rich and creamy yogurt, these 100 calorie indulgences from Yoplait contain only 1.5 grams of fat per serving. Now available in two new flavors, Chocolate Éclair and Cherry Cheesecake, you can enjoy a dessert that´s 100 percent guilt-free.
*Leading yogurt has less than 25% Daily Value calcium per 6 oz.
**Yoplait kids has 9 grams of sugar per 3oz. the leading kids’ yogurt has 13 grams of sugar per 3oz.
“Like” Yoplait on Facebook to keep up with the latest news and great opportunities to save on your favorite products from Yoplait yogurt.*** Don´t forget to ask your readers to become fans too!
***Coupon offers for Yoplait yogurt are not valid in all states.
Note- I was provided with information and the opportunity to win a Yoplait prize pack by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark. However, like everything else on this blog, I would never post it in the first place if I didn’t actually like the product I’m touting.