About the Waterpik EcoFlow Shower head
- Improves the force of the spray to provide the ideal shower
- Saves up to 1 gallon of water per minute, and up to $100 per year
- Has five different spray settings
- You can “pause” the water while lathering to conserve even more
- Super easy to install (I installed my own, and I’m not exactly adept at putting things together)
- Features anti-clog nozzles
The EcoFlow Shower Head comes in a variety of different options other than the one I received, including mounted shower heads for those who don’t like or can’t use detachable shower heads for whatever reason.
Mayor’s Challenge for Water Conservation
From now until April 30th, residents of cities across the United States will be participating in a friendly competition to see which city can get the most pledges to help conserve the environment. Visit the Mayor’s Challenge for Water Conservation and take the pledge. You can pledge to do all of the suggestions that save energy, water, and resources, or just the ones that you feel comfortable with. The program itself is a celebration of the 40th Anniversary of the Clean Water Act.
Be sure to check out Waterpik EcoFlow on Facebook to keep up with news and specials!
Enter to win a Waterpik EcoFlow shower head like the one I reviewed, a $51 value. To enter, just follow the directions on the Rafflecopter form. Giveaway ends May 1st at 11:59PM, and is open to US residents age 18+. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond. Void where prohibited.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received a Waterpik EcoFlow shower head as part of a promotional program with MomSelect.