Even though it’s sweltering hot here in the Poconos today, and hoodies are the furthest thing from my mind, the summer months do bring some cool nights. I know Jacob will need something to keep him warm on those nights, but a sweatshirt is usually overkill. Mouth Man hoodies, on the other hand, are not only really cool looking, they are made of a lightweight material, so they’re also cool to wear.
Mouth Man Hoodies are unlike any other hoodie out there. At first glance, the Orca Whale that Jake received looks like a regular graphic shirt, with a picture of the whale on the front, and an open-mouthed version of it on the back. If you look closer though, you’ll notice the jaws on the sleeves. When Jake puts his arms together just right, it looks like the face of the whale. He can open and close his elbows and make it look like the whale is talking. It’s like having an animated shirt, except your kid drives the fun!
Fun and Useful Facts About Mouth Man Hoodies
- They were invented by Ross Valory and Prairie Prince, founders of the band Journey.
- Made in the USA (in California, to be specific)
- The fabric is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Fabric is UPF 50, making it great for outdoor activities and for using as a cover-up after swimming.
- Comes in dozens of fun designs like Raptor, Shark, Orca, T-Rex, and more.
- Cost: $29.99 for kid’s sizes; $39.99 for adults. $5 Flat Ground Shipping in the U.S. Sizes 2T up to Adult 2XL. From now until July 1st, you can take 25% off your entire order with coupon code kidstuff
Sorry about the blurry picture, my camera is on the fritz. Jacob loves his Mouth Man Orca hoodie, especially since he’s the first kid in his class to have one. It boosts his “cool points” or something, and at almost 7, he’s already concerned about that. So much so, in fact, that I am no longer permitted to call him “monkey pants,” “snuggle bunny,” “Prince Charming,” or any other cutesy pet names that I’ve been using since he was a baby. I’m also not allowed to kiss him goodbye at the bus stop anymore. He actually gave me a list of rules! Well, at least I’m still somewhat cool, since I get him awesome stuff to review. In fact, recently he told me that I wasn’t cool, and I proclaimed “but I’m a blogger! I get you cool stuff! You’re wearing it right now! Doesn’t that earn me SOME cool points?” Well, yes, it does, but I still can’t kiss him goodbye at the bus stop.
Bottom line: Mouth Man Hoodies are cool. Moms, on the other hand, apparently are not.
One reader will take home his or her choice of Mouth Man Hoodies, in either kids or adult size. Use the Rafflecopter form to enter. Giveaway ends 6/13 at 11:59PM, and is open to US residents 18+. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond. Void where prohibited.
a Rafflecopter giveaway