I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been out and about shopping and decide to add an unexpected store to my list of places to stop. Of course, since it’s an unexpected stop, I don’t have a coupon ready for it. To make things worse, when I get home and look up coupons for my next trip out, I realize that I just missed out on awesome savings! Grrr! That’s money out the window! I’m sure I can’t be the only person this happens to. With the updated iPhone App from RetailMeNot, you never have to miss out on a great deal again!
RetailMeNot.com, the largest online coupon site in the US, recently announced the launch of the company’s latest innovation – a location-based coupons app for iPhone. The updated RetailMeNot Coupon app for iPhone has tons of great features, including:
- Coupons available at more than 500 shopping malls across the country by Black Friday
- A handy map that helps you find the nearest store locations to redeem in-store coupons
- Simple, easy-to-use interface featuring “Hot Deals” from all your favorite stores and access via search to RetailMeNot’s best online and in-store coupons from thousands of merchants
- Ability to save coupons to use at a later date.
- A message alert that lets you know when your coupons are about to expire, so you don’t miss out on the savings.
- Ability to add RetailMeNot coupons to Apple’s Passbook
- Supported on iPhone 5 and iOS 6: optimized for new screen size and features.
Download the RetailMeNot Coupon App for iPhones for free by visiting their iPhone Download site.
Enter to Win an iPhone from RetailMeNot
Come on get h-App-y! Don’t have an iPhone? You’re in luck! RetailMeNot is giving away an iPhone-A-Day for 8 days. Click here to enter! I am definitely entering, I really need a smarter phone!
Ever since I first discovered the beauty of online coupons, RetailMeNot has been my very first stop to finding the best deals. I love that they update often and have such a great variety. Plus, their site is just so easy to use. I think it’s awesome that you can take them just about anywhere now with the updated iPhone app. What will you do with all the money you save?
This is a sponsored post from One2One Network and RetailMeNot.com. All opinions stated are my own.