This back to school organizing post is brought to you by Global Influence on behalf of Tiny Prints. All opinions are my own.
Every year, before Jacob heads back to school, I vow to get more organized. I plan to create special folders for stuff like artwork that I want to keep, school records that he brings home throughout the year, and so on. So far, I’ve failed in keeping organized the first three years of his school career. I start with the best intentions, but then life happens and organizing moves to the bottom of my to-do list.
This year I’m going to try again! I’ve been reading loads of organizing articles and even have some ideas! I’ll make little paper holders out of old cereal boxes! I’ll, um, I’ll, well, I’ll do something! I haven’t quite figured that out yet. But I swear, everything will not end up in a pile like last year’s stuff that I still haven’t organized!
Get organized with Tiny Prints
Tiny Prints has always been one of my favorite sites for cute cards, gorgeous business cards and amazing photo gifts. I admit that I haven’t really looked much beyond that to see how they can keep me organized though! Take a look at all the options for staying organized in style when going back to school:
- Use a custom designed planner or notebook to keep track of all your kids’ activities. My theory is that if something is pretty enough, I’ll use it far more often!
- Make arranging play dates easier with mommy cards! Just exchange them at open house and you’ll always be able to get in touch with your child’s best friends.
- Make up special emergency contact cards for your child to keep on hand.
- Kids have allergies? Make some allergy cards or stickers to keep in their lunchbox, backpack and to give to teachers and parents of friends.
- Keep track of your child’s belongings with cute personalized stickers.
- Give your child’s new teacher a unique classroom gift. A nice mug or cool wall decor is a great way to get in good with her!
If you’re reading this before 2PM EST on Aug 5, head over to the #TinyPrintsSchool Pinning Party™ ! RSVP at http://resourcefulmommy.com/
Tiny Prints Back to School Gift Pack Giveaway
Enter below for a chance to win a Tiny Prints Gift Pack for all your Back to School needs! One winner will receive:
5 sets of 24 gift tag stickers
1 – 5×8 lined notebook
100 – mommy/play date/contact cards
That’s a lot of awesomeness! Okay, here’s the catch. This giveaway is open to both US and Canada. However, only US residents receive free shipping. I was going to open just to the US, but I thought it would be better to leave it up to you. Once again, for US residents, free shipping is included. For Canadian Residents, you’ll need to pay International Shipping. Sorry about that! Giveaway ends 8/15/13.
a Rafflecopter giveaway