I received Natural Seal products in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
Still looking for the perfect stocking stuffers to finish up your holiday shopping? Head to your local stores and keep an eye out for the Natural Seal! You’ll find it on dozens of products that meet the Natural Products Association criteria.
The Natural Seal is the ONLY natural certification in the country. Products that carry the seal from the Natural Products Association are guaranteed to be:
- Made with 95 percent natural ingredients, or ingredients that come from natural sources.
- Free of ingredients known to pose health risks
- Free from animal testing
- Packaged in biodegradable or recyclable materials.
Basically, it means you’re stuffing their stockings with items that you can feel really good about. I tried out a few Natural Certified pcrsonal Care products, including one of my favorites of all time: Burt’s Bees.
Natural Seal Certified Personal Care Products
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm. Have I been living under a rock or something? When did Burt’s Bees start making tinted lip balm? I love this stuff! First, it comes in a super cute recycled cardboard tube, making it even more adorable in a stocking. Second, it makes my lips feel soft and hydrated while added just a tiny bit of color. Enough to make my lips all rosy without feeling like I’m wearing something heavy.
- J.R. Watkins Hand Cream. Where has J. R. Watkins been all my life? I know I’ve seen this in stores, but for some reason never thought to grab a tube. I absolutely love the lemony scent of this hand cream. It works fantastic too. My hands have been so dry lately from the winter weather, so I’ve been using this every night. It’s rich, but not super thick. It absorbs into your hands quickly too.
- Aubrey Collagen Restorative Moisturizer. Another one that I’m trying for the first time, I love the generous size of the Aubrey Collagen Restorative Moisturizer pump. At least I know I’m not going to run out in a week. Good thing, too, because my face really love this stuff! I’m so sensitive about face lotions, so I have to be really careful. I tend to break out in hives! Thankfully, Aubrey is incredibly gentle. Does it prevent wrinkles? Too soon to tell. I’ll have to get back to you on that!
Find the best natural products for your skin and home
Want to find other types of Natural Seal products for your skin or your home? The Natural Products Association has a great website for that. Just head to their section for consumers and check out their lists! See all the personal care items and home care products at a glance. You can filter by company or product type. They also offer a Natural Products Store Locator. While the stores on this list aren’t the ONLY ones that sell Natural Seal products, they are likely to have a wider variety.
Connect with Natural Product Association
Like the NPA Natural Seal on Facebook for tips and more great reviews (I love how they share blogger’s reviews on their Facebook page!). Follow on Twitter and check out their Pinterest boards for natural living inspiration!
Have you used products with the Natural Seal before? Which are your favorites?