This Flipz Halloween Snack Mix post is brought to you by Flipz and Smiley360. All opinions are my own.
I had such grand plans for this Halloween! I was going to bake so many goodies to share here. Mix up punch recipes, craft up a storm. I was even going to make my son a Destiny hunter costume so he could go as his game character. Then I grew a weird lump on my wrist that makes it incredibly painful to use my hand in any meaningful way (thank goodness, I can still type with it with a little extra care). I have an MRI coming up to figure out what’s going on, because it’s not a bone and it’s “most likely not a ganglion cyst.” My doctor’s words. Anyway, there went all my big plans!
When I saw the Flipz Halloween Snack Mix in my little Flipz recipe booklet that came with my package for this opportunity, I knew I was saved! My son is a chocolate-covered pretzel fanatic. He gets it from me. Together, we can go through a bag of Flipz in…well, I’m not telling you how fast! It’s fast!
Flipz Mega-Chocolate Halloween Snack Mix
I decided to go with a mega-chocolate Halloween snack mix, because who doesn’t love chocolate? You can go with whatever you want in your own snack mix. Here’s the “recipe” for mine!
- Flipz Milk Chocolate Pretzels (broken up into pieces)
- Flipz White Chocolate Pretzels (also broken up)
- Halloween-style chocolate chips
- Chocolate-flavored rice squares cereal (I used Chex, but you can use any brand)
- Candy Corn
- Candy-corn marshmallows (find them in the Halloween section of any of the larger retail stores, like the ones that have a zillion aisles of Halloween stuff).
How to make it:
- Put your cupcake liners on your serving tray. I also cupcake collars, because it helps hold the shape of the liner and it’s just fun.
- Put everything in a big bowl. Mix it really good, then scoop a bit into each cupcake liner.
- If you’re using a decorative pick, shove it into the candy corn marshmallow to make it stay put.
That’s it! Easy enough to make when you’re injured, busy or just not that big into baking. My kind of recipe! I also put some extra Flipz out in a festive Halloween bucket. You can never have too much Flipz!
Find more awesome Flipz Halloween recipes, including the original snack mix that inspired this one, on the Flipz website. Check out their Facebook and Instagram pages for more inspiration! This is my favorite:
I hope you enjoyed this fun Flipz Mega-Chocolate Halloween Snack Mix! Sorry I couldn’t make you guys cupcakes! On the “Flipz” side (get it?), I have always been about fast & easy recipes, and it doesn’t get much faster than this!
What would you make with Flipz pretzels? Tell me in the comments!