Guys, you know I’m kind of addicted to AppSumo, right? I’ve bought SO many amazing things at crazy-good prices to help me manage and grow Pretty Opinionated and saved a ton of money! Right now, AppSumo has a pretty awesome giveaway going on. Check out all the details below!
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through them, I earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
You May Also Like: 10 Crazy Useful Products for Bloggers Included in AppSumo’s Briefcase
AppSumo is hosting a special Ultimate Hustler Giveaway that is just spectacular. One lucky winner will receive some awesome prizes to help jump-start their business.
Here are the prize details:
- The best business book recommendations from each member of the AppSumo team. We’ll buy you 11 books we really, really, (really) like to build a business.
- One-on-one coaching calls with AppSumo team members to ask any questions you have about marketing, business development, email strategy… and anything else you want to know about running an 8-figure business.
- A desk set from Grovemade that will transform your work station into a piece of (productive) art.
- $500 in AppSumo credit so you can get the best business software you need to grow and scale your hustle.
[click_to_tweet tweet=” Love @AppSumo as much as I do? You need to enter this giveaway! Among other great prizes is a $500 AppSumo credit! Woohoo! ” quote=” Love @AppSumo as much as I do? You need to enter this giveaway! Among other great prizes is a $500 AppSumo credit! Woohoo! ” theme=”style1″]
The whole package is worth about $2,000, but to me the most valuable part is the AppSumo credit. Like I’ve said, I’ve bought so many things through AppSumo and I don’t think I’ve spent even close to $500 yet. Here are a few things I’ve gotten over the last couple of years:
- DepositPhoto credits- I’ve bought like 5 packages of these. When they run the deal, you get 100 credits for like $39. The price changes sometimes, though, so don’t quote me on it.
- Lifetime subscription to StockUnlimited. I paid $39, and I can download an unlimited number of photos & graphics.
- Lifetime access to Missinglettr- Definitely keep an eye out for this one to come back. I paid either $39 or $49 for the lifetime membership and was able to let go of another social media scheduler that cost $30 a month for half the features. While you’re waiting for it to come back to AppSumo, grab 50% off ANY plan for the first 3 months to give it a try.
- Lifetime access to SocialBee. I paid like $39 once for a subscription that costs $49 a month.
- Lifetime access to RelayThat- Lets you create cute graphics quickly. It’s a little limited as far as design goes, but it’s super handy for making quickie graphics.
- Lifetime access to Stencil. Another photo editing program with more features than RelayThat, but not quite as robust as PicMonkey. I actually use all three regularly. Stencil is great for making quote graphics.
- Lifetime membership to SerpStat (which is freaking awesome for keyword research and finding out what your site ranks for). Considering how crazy expensive most SEO membership sites are, $39 (just once) is an amazing deal.
All together, I’ve spent about $400, give or take, on the deals I’ve bought through AppSumo.
This is a limited-time giveaway, so enter before it’s over! It ends on 08/06/2018.