Between awards seasons (Oscars, anyone?), Fashion Week, St. Patrick’s Day parties, and “yay, it’s almost Spring!” parties (what, you don’t have those? I need an excuse to go out these days!), we could all use a little help getting totally glamorous in a dash, right? I know I could! I’m a busy single mom, I don’t have time (or the luxury of being left alone in the bathroom for more than 5 minutes) to spend hours making myself party-ready.
Rembrandt, the company most well-known for helping you keep your smile bright and pretty, has partnered with the lovely Mary Alice Stephenson to give you all the tools you need, plus some great tips, in one handy little kit. It was like Christmas when my Get Glam Kit arrived! I had so much fun digging through all the goodies, and there were definitely lots of them! In fact,there were so many, I think they call for a bullet-point list (yay!).
Get Glam Quick Kit Tools
- Rembrandt 2-Hour Whitening Kit – Get those chompers back to their pearly-white origins with this super easy, super gentle 2-hour teeth whitening kit. The kit includes trays designed to mold to your teeth and enamel-safe whitening gel. Just use it for 20 minutes, take a short break, then move on to the next 20-minute session until you’re done. I was a little apprehensive at first because I have sensitive teeth, but the Rembrandt 2-hour whitening kit didn’t bother me at all.
- Reach Total Care Whitening Floss- Don’t forget those in-between spaces, which can also collect stains. This is my favorite floss because it’s so gentle and easy to use.
- Visine Maximum Redness Relief Formula- Awards season often coincides with allergy season, especially for those in warmer climates. Nothing ruins your look faster than tired, dry, red eyes, and Visine really does a great job of soothing them. Of course, this one also comes in handy after the party, especially if you over-indulged a bit.
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes- Perfect for both before and after the party. Clean up those goof-ups that inevitably occur when your kid comes running into the bathroom and smacks into your arm while you’re trying to get ready, then wipe away all traces of the night before falling
- Band-Aids Designed by Cynthia Rowley- This was actually the first product I used out of the kit. I had a nasty cut on my finger from the day before and my cheap-o bandages were not staying put. The styles are really fun and way more fashionable than a plain Band-Aid. While I certainly hope no one will need to use these during their night out, if you do get cut, at least you can stop the bleeding in style!
- Sally Hansen’s Airbrush Legs Spray- It’s the middle of winter, so my legs are pretty much their usual ghostly self. If you’re like me (gotta love that Irish skin!), avoid blinding everyone at the party by spraying on a fake tan. Bonus- if you’re also a klutz (like me) it does a good job of covering all your scrapes and bruises so you don’t go out looking like a little kid.
- Fashion Saverz Stain Remover- Cute and practical, the Fashion Saverz remove unsightly deodorant stains in a single swipe. It also removes pet hair, which is a must for me since I have several cats and dogs. One little sponge lasts for up to 30 uses.
- Hollywood Tape- Keep those bra straps from sliding over and ruining your outfit, fix a falling hem, and fix just about any other fashion emergency with this essential.
- Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse- My hair is already crazy thick, so I’m giving this one to my friend who needs more body in her style. It’s great because it doesn’t leave behind that stiff, cruddy “I’m using a styling product” feeling.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer- This is definitely one of my absolute favorite items in the kit. The serum-like primer goes on before your foundation and creates the perfect canvas, so your foundation goes on smooth and silky. No goop, no lines, just photo-perfect looks!
- Smiths’s Rosebud Lip Balm– I love this stuff! Rose salve is awesome for dry, chapped lips. It also really helps smooth out hangnails and other rough patches.
- Salley Hansen Complete Salon Manicure– Finish off your look with perfectly manicured nails in a neutral color.
In addition to all these amazing products, the kit includes a tip card filled with advice from Mary Alice Stephenson. Like I said, it was like Christmas for me.
Want your own kit filled with all those amazing goodies? One of my readers will receive the same Get Glam Quick Kit that I received, all packaged in a reusable clear bag. Just follow the directions on the Rafflecopter form. There are no mandatory entries, so pick and choose the ones that appeal to you. Giveaway ends March 4th at 12:01AM, and is open to US residents age 18+. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond. Void where prohibited.
a Rafflecopter giveaway