I’ve been on the search for organic, healthier ways to enjoy chocolatey goodness that also gives me a burst of energy and other good stuff, like antioxidants and nutrients. Raw Chocolate SuperFood Snacks, a sustainable company from Hawaii, not only creates the ideal chocolate snack, but they do it responsibly.
About SuperFood Raw Chocolate Energy Snacks
- Each snack contains only the best organic ingredients, such as protein-rich Goji berries, golden Hunza raisins, Hawaiian Deep Sea Salt, and of course, raw chocolate.
- Created using an ancient technique of combining 5 tastes to satisfy your palate.
- Each serving is packed with loads of antioxidants. They typically have more than 2 times the amount found in blueberries, which is one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits out there.
- The Cacao Beans used to create SuperFood Snacks are dried in the sun, not roasted, so they retain far more antioxidants.
- SuperFoods uses 100% recycled paper and prints using eco-friendly vegetable inks.
The Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy was definitely the best of the bunch in my opinion, the Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy tasted kind of like you’d expect the rainforest to taste if it was made of chocolate. The dark chocolate ball of goodness is filled with Brazil nuts, banana, coconut, cinnamon, and other delicious tropical flavors. I could eat these regularly and be a happy girl. The Chocolate Goji Treats were my second favorite, especially with the added spiciness of Cayenne pepper. I love the combination of sweet and spicy.
I’ll be honest, the other flavors really didn’t do much for me. I’m a super picky eater though, so I’m just really hard to please. I gave those to a friend who loves organic foods and energy snacks. He said they tasted kind of like a protein bar, and thought they were pretty good. Sal also tried the Cherry ones, and he said they’re awesome, so it must just be me and my finickiness. Still, I did really like two of the four flavors, so I’d say they’re still a hit with me. To be fair to the Chocolate Cherry Qi, I’ve never been a big fan of cherries to begin with. The Green Chocolate Dream contains mushrooms, another food on my “I won’t touch it no matter how good for me you say it is” list. So if you’re picky and looking for something with more of a dessert flavor, stick to the Brazilian Chocolate Ecstasy and the Chocolate Goji flavors. If you’re more adventurous, try the other two.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.