Do you have a young sports enthusiast in your life ? Give them the gift that keeps giving throughout the whole year with a subscription to Sports Illustrated Kids. Not only will it provide them with hours of reading enjoyment every month, it will also help enhance their reading skills. In fact, teachers are so impressed with Sports Illustrated Kids’ ability to motivate young readers, the Association of Educational Publishers awarded the magazine with its highest honors.
Kids have their own unique way of absorbing information, and Sports Illustrated Kids knows how to connect with them on their level. With plenty of action shots, comics, activities, and tips from the pros, kids will want to dive in every month and discover what’s new in the sporting world.
Benefits of Giving Sports Illustrated Kids as a Holiday Gift
- Each issue comes with a cool pullout poster and plenty of activities like games, puzzles and trivia.
- Also comes with sports trading cards, and not the cheesy knock-offs. Sports Illustrated Kids partners with TOPPS, so you know you’re getting high-quality trading cards.
- No need to wrap and deliver, it comes straight to their door every month.
- Fun exercise suggestions help keep gets active year round. With winter approaching, it can be hard to make sure kids get enough exercise, so anything that gets the moving is great!
- Written and edited for kids age 8 and up, although Jake is 7 and he enjoyed reading out sample copies without a problem.
- Great for reluctant readers, as it gives them stories they can relate to and care about. Kids who aren’t fans of reading typically do better when they’re actually interested in the material.
- A one-year subscription costs just $19.95.