Wanna make Christmas breakfast extra special this year? Try one of these amazing recipes! Better yet, try a few and make a whole breakfast buffet!
This Christmas, it’s just me, my mom, and my son at home, so we won’t be having a huge breakfast buffet (if you do, I’m totally coming to your house because I have a mad love for breakfast buffets!). I’ll be honest, we usually just eat cookies for breakfast. This year, though, I want to try making something special. Plus my mom made the cookies too early and we ate almost all of them already! Plus, I kind of want to start a new tradition. Yeah, my son is 12, but better late than never, right?
I rounded up 25 Christmas breakfast recipes that sound absolutely amazing! I’m having such a hard time deciding which to go with! Check them out, then help me pick!
Christmas Breakfast Recipes (great for New Year’s Day too!)
- Cowboy Breakfast Christmas Casserole
- Low-Carb White Cheddar, Sausage Breakfast Biscuits
- Overnight Praline French Toast
- Gingerbread Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Braid with eggs, ham, and veggies
- Candy Cane Cream Cheese Danish
- Gingerbread French Toast Bake
- Sugar Cookie Pancakes
- Cheesy Roasted Potato Breakfast Bake
- Mini Quiche with Hashbrown Crust
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Baked French Toast Casserole
- Ham Fritata
- Fruit Crepe Cake
- Amish Friendship Bread
- Caramelized Cranberries Coconut Pancakes
- Homemade Buttermilk Syrup (a must-have for all those yummy pancakes and waffles!)
- Pumpkin Pecan Coffee Cake
- French Toast Casserole
- Sausage & Egg Breakfast Pinwheels
- Cream Cheese Blueberry Muffins with Lemon Glaze
- Ultimate Fried English Breakfast Recipe (made in an air fryer so it’s healthier!)
- Easy Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Quinoa Almond Fruit Bowl
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
See my dilemma? They all sound so awesome. I’m thinking of going with one of the pancakes or French toast recipes for my Christmas breakfast, since my son loves those. On New Year’s Day, maybe I’ll try one of the egg recipes or breakfast bakes.
Which of these Christmas breakfast recipes would you pick? Do you have another special recipe that you make for Christmas or New Year’s Day? Tell me all about it!