If kids can’t go out begging for candy this year, bring the sweet goodness to them! Check out these tasty and ghoulishly fun Halloween treat recipes that you can make for them (or better yet, together)!
- Fun Halloween Treat Recipes to Make for Your Kids
- 1. Halloween Mummy Cake Pops
- 2. Easy Halloween Candy Bark Recipe
- 3.Candy Corn Fudge
- 4. Black Magic Cupcakes with Mystical Sprinkles
- 5. Frankenstein Treats
- 6. Pumpkin Apple Pops
- 7. Chocolate Spider Cheesecake Cheeseball
- 8. Monster Mouths (this one is healthy, paleo, and vegan)
- 9. Halloween S’mores Dip
- 10. Halloween Ghost Fruit Kabobs (Healthy Treat)
- 11. Peanut Butter Ball Pumpkins and Cats
- 12. Dia de los Muertos Sugar Cookies
- 13. Monster Brownies
- 14. Graveyard Candy Apples
- 15. Jack Skellington Cheese Ball
- 16. Zombie Nachos
- 18. Monster Halloween Marshmallow Pops
- 19. Brimstone Brownies
- 20. Halloween Mummy Oreo Truffles
- 21. Halloween Witches Finger Dipped Pretzels
- 22. Candy Corn Poke Cake
- 23. Frankenstein Poop Emoji Cupcakes Recipe
- 24. Halloween Trifle
- 25. Caramel Apple Dipping Bar
Fun Halloween Treat Recipes to Make for Your Kids
If you’re looking for healthy Halloween treat recipes, I’m going to warn you up front- you’re in the wrong place. While some of the ideas below are on the healthier side, I basically went for super fun, super sweet, and super-fantastic alternatives to the tasty goodness your kids would find in their trick or treat bag. Hey, Halloween only comes once a year, so I say let kids indulge! They can go back to eating carrot sticks for snacks on November 1st. 🙂
I’m having a bad back pain sort of day, so I’m taking the somewhat lazy approach here. I’m not going to talk about each of the recipes. I mean, you can tell by the pictures whether they appeal to you or not, right?Just click the pictures or the link below them to head straight to each blogger’s website to grab the recipes.
1. Halloween Mummy Cake Pops
Get the recipe over on Foodal
2. Easy Halloween Candy Bark Recipe
Find this one on Pretty My Party
3.Candy Corn Fudge
Grab the recipe on Crayons and Cravings
4. Black Magic Cupcakes with Mystical Sprinkles
Find this one on Wander Spice
5. Frankenstein Treats
Grab the recipe on Kimspired DIY
6. Pumpkin Apple Pops
Find the recipe over on Raising Whasians
7. Chocolate Spider Cheesecake Cheeseball
Grab this one over on Sweet ReciPEAs
8. Monster Mouths (this one is healthy, paleo, and vegan)
Find the recipe over on Texanerin Baking
9. Halloween S’mores Dip
Grab this one over on Home Made Interest
10. Halloween Ghost Fruit Kabobs (Healthy Treat)
Find the tutorial over on One Simple Party.
11. Peanut Butter Ball Pumpkins and Cats
Get the recipe over on The Monday Box.
12. Dia de los Muertos Sugar Cookies
Another one from The Monday Box, these cookies are actually made for care packages, so they ship well if you want to send them to someone as a special surprise.
13. Monster Brownies
Get the recipe from The Sweet Simple Life
14. Graveyard Candy Apples
Find these fun candy apples over on Easy Cooking with Molly.
15. Jack Skellington Cheese Ball
Get the recipe over on Simplistically Living.
16. Zombie Nachos
Learn how to make them on Shaken Together.
Find these cute Disney-inspired Halloween cookies over on Cutefetti
18. Monster Halloween Marshmallow Pops
Get the super simple recipe on Recipes from a Pantry.
19. Brimstone Brownies
See how to make them over on The Tiptoe Fairy.
20. Halloween Mummy Oreo Truffles
Find this one over on Cincy Shopper.
21. Halloween Witches Finger Dipped Pretzels
Get this super easy Halloween treat recipe on Live Love Texas.
22. Candy Corn Poke Cake
Learn how to make it on Baking Beauty.
23. Frankenstein Poop Emoji Cupcakes Recipe
See how to make these cuties over on Mommyhood Life.
24. Halloween Trifle
See how to make it on Dancing Through the Rain
25. Caramel Apple Dipping Bar
Get the tutorial over on Homemade and Happy.
See, I even managed to find a couple of healthier options, too!With all of these fun Halloween treat recipes, your kids almost won’t miss begging for candy this year. Almost…
What are some of your favorite Halloween treat recipes to make together?