Whether you’re trying to save money by going to the crafty route this year or just want to add a few special touches to your child’s basket, these DIY Easter baskets and tasty fillers are just awesome. Check them out & get ahead on your holiday prep! Just click the links to learn more about each DIY or recipe.
Peter Cottontail is hopping down the bunny trail in just over two weeks and I haven’t grabbed a single thing for my son’s Easter basket. Heck, I haven’t even bought the basket! I’m a total Easter slacker, to be honest. I do this every year, wait until the last minute then run around like crazy trying to find everything I need. The older he gets, the harder it becomes.
Since, like most of the world, I’m kind of broke this year (more so than usual), I’m trying to DIY my way through the holiday as much as possible. Sure, I’ll still get my son some fun Easter gifts to put in his basket, but I’m not going crazy with it. Oh, he’ll still get candy and money. We’ll also still do our annual Easter egg hunt in our home (we’ve done it since he was a toddler, and even at almost 16 he still asks for it. But beyond that, I’m keeping it simple.
DIY Easter Baskets
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
- DIY Easter Baskets & Jelly Bean Bark Recipe | Burlap & Blue
- Polka Dot Treat Cups |Crafts by Amanda
- Easter Bunny Bag| Rock-A-Bye Parents
- Paper Mache Easter Basket| The Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Monogrammed Easter Baskets| Uncommon Designs
- Milk Carton Easter Basket |Condo Blues
- Duck Fabric Easter Basket Creative Green Living
- Easter Pillow Box | Thrifty Jinxy
- Last Minute Felt Easter Basket | Organized31
- Milk Carton Bunny Basket | Growing Up Gabel
Don’t have time to DIY a basket or don’t really feel crafty? Check out these pre-made Easter basket ideas, then DIY just the fillers instead!
Tasty Recipes for Easter Basket Fillers
- DIY Chocolate Bunny Filled with Sixlets | Living Sweet Moments
- Healthy Cheddar Bunny Easter Carrots | Creative Green Living
- Easter Bunny Snack Mix | Shaken Together
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes | Amanda’s Cooking
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cupcakes |Simply Southern Mom
- Easter Candy Macadamia Bark |Thrifty Jinxy
- Bunny Paw Cookies |Jenn’s RAQ
- Air Fryer Shortbread Cookies | Recipe This
- Spring-colored Chocolate Covered Oreos |Happy Deal Happy Day
- Butterfinger Cup Brownie Bars |Lydia Outloud
- Cake Batter Truffles |Snappy Gourmet
- Easter Egg Muddy Buddies |Sugar, Spice and Family Life
- Bunny Bark |I Was Born to Cook
How do you celebrate Easter? Are you a “go big” type of parent or do you stick with smaller baskets? Share in the comments!