Kids aren’t the only ones who can get crafty for Valentine’s Day! Spend this weekend whipping up some cute home decor or making gifts from the heart with these 20 Valentine’s Day crafts for adults! With these ideas, you can make something for everyone on your list. Check them out!
I don’t go all crazy decorating for Valentine’s Day, but I do like to put up a few cute things on my mantle. Since I just spent a fortune on Christmas, I look for the cheapest and easiest options to make my house a little cheerier in February. Crafting is definitely the way to go! Here are a few of my favorite ideas this year!
Valentine’s Day Crafts for Adults
- Valentine’s Day Burlap Heart from Where the Smiles Have Been
- 2-in-1 Valentine’s Day Shadow Box from Eat Move Make
- Valentine’s Day Heart Garland from Happiness is Homemade
- 14 Notes of Love from The Love Nerds
- Easy Valentine Heart Specimen Art from Shaken Together Life
- Wire and Nail Heart Decor from As For Me and My Homestead
- Glitter Mason Jar Heart Mug from Creative Green Living
- Mosaic Heart Magnet Craft from Moms and Crafters
- DIY Natural Wood Heart from Jenny at Dapper House
- Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub from OurFamilyWorld
- Kiss Me, Sugar Lips! DIY Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe from ME
- DIY Valentine’s Day Door or Wall Hanging from April Golightly
- Painted Wooden Spoons Valentine’s Day Gift Idea from Chica Circle
- Pink Himalayan Salt Bath Bombs from Mom Always Finds Out
- Sharpie Dotted Cup from Organized 31
- Valentine’s Day X-O Cross Stitch from Craftbits
- Marbled Goat Milk Soap from FiberArtsy & Craftsy
- DIY Valentine’s Day Box from The Springmount 6 Pack
- Mason Jar for Valentine’s Day from the Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Magnetic Valentine’s Day Treat Pails for Kids (make it for your kids and fill it up with tasty treats!)
Do you have any favorite Valentine’s Day crafts that make great decorations or handmade gift ideas? Tell me all about them!
The DIY Valentine’s Day Box would be fun to make!
These are great ideas. I really like the Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub!
These are wonderful ideas. Especially the painted wooden spoons.
I love the Marbled Goat Milk Soap from FiberArtsy & Craftsy. I didn’t know you can buy goat milk soap base!