A Delicious Valentine’s Day Meal From Start to Finish

ShareTweet about this on Twitter26Share on Facebook0Share on Google+18Pin on Pinterest530Share on StumbleUpon122Share on Reddit0Buffer this pageEmail this to someoneShare on LinkedIn3

Valentine's Day Meal Ideas

Rather than going out and spending a fortune in a busy restaurant this Valentine’s Day, why not create a delicious romantic meal right in your own home. You can include the kids if you want, or ship them off for an overnight visit to a friend or relative’s house! These recipes are from some fantastic bloggers that can cook way better than I ever could. Huge thanks to them sharing their amazing recipes!

A complete Valentine’s Day Meal for Couples or Families

If you want to emulate the fanciest night out, you’re going to need a delicious starter course. Depending on your mood, I either suggest Money Savvy Michelle’s Bacon Hearts or Around My Family Table’s Pina Colada Fruit Dip. Of course, you could always splurge and go with both!

How to Make Bacon Hearts

How to Make Bacon Hearts from Money Savvy Michelle

Pina Colada Fruti Dip

Pina Colada Fruit Dip from Around My Family Table

For the main course, you can either go with something a little exotic, like Day by Day in Our World’s Shrimp with Peppers and Spinach (hey, to me, shrimp is exotic food!), or, if you’re doing a meal with the kids, delicious Turkey and Roasted Peppers Quesadillas from Our Family World.

Valentine's Day Meal

Shrimp with Peppers and Spinach from Day By Day In Our World

Turkey Quesadilla Valentine's Day

I am dying to try these Turkey and Roasted Pepper Quesadillas from Our Family World!

A Valentine’s Day meal wouldn’t be complete without dessert! Check out two of my favorites! The Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries from Parent Palace are definitely perfect for a romantic dessert, while the Red Velvet Cupcakes work great as a sophisticated dessert that the kids will also love.

Valentine's Day Meal

These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries from Parent Palace use fat-free cream cheese and they’re far more guilt-free than traditional candy!

Red Velvet Cupcakes Valentine's Day Dessert

Aren’t these Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from Grandma Juice just beautiful!

Once dinner is over, spend the evening watching a romantic movie together (or maybe a scary movie, so you can snuggle up close to each other to keep away the monsters!). Skip the plain old popcorn and try This Mama Loves Her Bargains’ delicious and much more festive Cupid Crunch Recipe.

Cupid Crunch Valentine's Day Snack

Cupid Crunch recipe from This Mama Loves Her Bargains

Do you have any great recipes for a Valentine’s Day Meal idea? Leave your link in the comments, I’d love to stop by, check them out, and pin them to my Valentine’s Day board!

About Nicole Etolen

26 Responses to “A Delicious Valentine’s Day Meal From Start to Finish”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Brett says:

Thanks for including my recipe! These look delicious. And I’m totally making my family bacon hearts for V-Day. They LOVE bacon

• Nicole Etolen says:

Thank you for allowing me to use your recipe! I love how easy it looks to make, and I’m definitely trying it out!!

2. Nickida says:

These are some great ideas. I love red velvet so I may have to check this out.

3. Sabrina says:

cheesecake strawberries?! yummy.

4. Erinn S says:

I am going to have to try the Cupid Crunch recipe! I pinned this to bookmark for myself!

5. Some really cute ideas! I like the bacon heart! :) Would be cute put on a stack of pancakes!

6. Pam says:

That looks like a great meal. I know my hubby would be impressed especially with the bacon hearts.

7. There isn’t a suggestion on your list that I don’t want!

8. Those cheesecake stuffed strawberries look amazing! I think I’m going to try making those for my hubby!

9. So many great Valentine’s Day ideas in one post! Love it!

10. Dawn Lopez says:

Ooh yummy! What a fun idea! Thanks for putting this together for us đŸ˜‰ I’ve been wanting to try cheesecake strawberries for a while now. YUM!

11. Andrea Kruse says:

Yum! Great photos chosen for this round-up. I am drooling now.

12. Nicole,

Thanks for featuring my ‘exotic’ shrimp recipe. I’d say it isn’t exotic as much as out of the ordinary or a ‘splurge’ for us.

Love all the mix and match suggestions for a great Valentine’s Day dinner.

• Nicole Etolen says:

Considering that the only thing I can actually make well is mac and cheese, shrimp is definitely exotic to me! LOL.

13. janet says:

What a fun and yummy round-up! I sometimes want to make a special meal for my husband, but he is a chef so I get intimidated.

• Nicole Etolen says:

I know what you mean! My boyfriend isn’t a professional chef, but he could be. I get a little intimidating cooking for him too. I’m not a great cook, although he does like my mac and cheese!

14. Tazim says:

You covered so many foods…all themed and yummy looking!

15. Thank you for this great list! Can I chew the screen?!!! and thanks for featuring my recipe!!

16. Bonnie says:

Great choices for Valentine’s Day. The Strawberries and cupcakes will be on my to do list for this year.

17. This is such a cute post. I’m a bit obsessed with all things Valentine’s Day. :)

(VIsiting from SITS!)

18. I would have to make every single one of these if I showed this post to Michael! :)

19. Jeni says:

Looks like a yummy Valentine’s Day dinner!

Trackbacks

1. […] A Delicious Valentine’s Day Meal From Start to Finish (prettyopinionated.com) […]

2. […] A Delicious Valentine’s Day Meal From Start to Finish […]

3. Valentine’s Day Recipes – if you are going to have a romantic evening at home | Chocolate Spoon & The Camera says:

4. Valentines Hook Up Linky 2/14Oh! My Heartsie Reviews | says: