“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Heluva Good! I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.”
Heluva Good! Dips have always been my absolute favorite dips for chips and pretzels. I love the rich creamy taste, especially of the French Onion dip. When the opportunity to try out Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dips came up, though, I was challenged to go beyond just plain old chips and dip. I love a good challenge! Okay, so honestly, Sal loves a good cooking challenge, I had very little to do with what follows aside from saying “hey, can you make something like this?” We all know who the cook is in the relationship!
Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dips: Southwestern Chipotle Chicken & Pasta
I really wanted to try to come up with a new way to use the Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dips. Well, new to me anyway! I love chicken, and I’m really digging spicy food lately, so I thought “I wonder how the Southwestern Chipotle dip would taste on chicken?” Then I said it out loud to Sal, who made it happen. Let me just say that it was totally my idea to put it on the pasta as well!
- Chicken Breast
- Egg Noodles
- Heluva Good! Yogurt Style Southwestern Chipotle Dip
- Butter for sauteing
- Boil the noodles according to directions.
- Saute the chicken in the butter until thoroughly heated. We used some sort of butter and herb mixture.
- Mix 1/2 container of the Heluva Good! Yogurt Style Southwestern Chipotle Dip into the noodles.
- Drizzle some of the dip on the chicken.
- Eat. Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on the noodles if you want. I put Parm on everything!
That’s pretty much it! The whole recipe took less than 20 minutes to make. The Southwestern Chipotle dip has a delicious zingy taste. Not too spicy, just enough to let you know that it’s there!
Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dips: Beyond Chips and Pretzels
Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dips taste amazing in recipes, but they’re also great accompaniments for snacks too! They come in four different flavors: Herb Ranch, French Onion, Fire Roasted Vegetables and Southwestern Chipotle. Here are a few suggestions on how to use them:
- Dip crusty bread into the Fire Roasted Vegetables flavor.
- Use the Ranch flavor on a buffalo chicken pizza in place of Ranch dressing.
- Scoop any of the four flavors onto a baked potato and top with cheese.
- Make omelets with the Southwestern Chiptole or Fire Roasted Vegetable dips.
- Stir them into plain boxed Mac and Cheese to add flavor.
- Dip vegetables into any of the flavors
Of course, you can also use them for chips and pretzels. No one is saying you can’t! At just 40 calories per serving, it’s okay to indulge a bit! “Like” Heluva Good! On Facebook and follow on Twitter to keep up with news and recipes!
How would you use Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dips?