The “In Honor of the Ta Ta’s” Breast Cancer Awareness giveaway event begins on Thursday, and I have some great prizes for you, including the luxurious Boots No7 Intensive Moisture Face Mask in limited-edition pink packaging in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. This stuff is fantastic! It looks like whipped icing in the container (seriously, it’s so pretty I almost felt bad using it) and feels oh-so creamy on your skin.
I went with the intensive facial treat the first time I used it, leaving it on for the a full 10 minutes. Jacob thought I was trying to paint my face to look like a ghost, but as silly as I may have looked typing away at my computer with my face covered in the pinkish gel-cream, it was definitely worth it. My skin felt fantastic after I rinsed it off.
I have sensitive skin, and I did notice a bit of a tingle, but it wasn’t overwhelming or unpleasant in any way. Unlike some face masks, this one doesn’t get all tight and crusty either. It’s really easy to wash away when your time is up. The Intensive Moisture Mask contains vitamins A, C, and E, as well as skin-brightening apple extracts.
During October, Boots is donating $2 from each sale of their Boots No7 Intensive Moisture Mask to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. They have pledged a guaranteed minimum of $25,000.
Fun Facts About Boots
- Herbalist John Boot opened his very first store in Nottingham over 160 years ago.
- The company created Ibuprofen, which I am extremely grateful for at least three days each month.
- All of the products are tested on human volunteers with a myriad of different skin types rather than on animals.
- Boots No7 is the number-one selling brand of cosmetics and skin care products in the UK.
- Boots products are available at Target stores, and some of the stores even offer on-site Beauty Advisors.
In Honor of the Ta Ta’s Prize Contribution
The winner of the In Honor of the Ta Ta’s giveaway here on Pretty Opinionated will receive the 3.3 Fluid Oz. Boots No7 Intensive Moisture Face Mask in the limited-edition pink packaging that I reviewed above. The mask retails for $19.99 in Target stores and online at ShopBootsUSA. If you would like to get a head start on your entries, follow BootsBeautyUSA on Facebook and Twitter, as they will both be extra entries on the Rafflecopter form when the giveaway begins.