As part of this whole “get in shape by next September” goal, I plan to do a lot of walking. My area is all hilly and tiring, and I get really thirsty really fast, so of course I’ll have to bring water. In the past, I used to bring a backpack, but that got all cumbersome and really broke my stride taking it off and putting it back on. So now I’m using Vapur: The Anti-Bottle.
I think the idea of a bottle that you can fold is pretty neat. When you fill the Vapur with water, it poofs out and the bottom opens up so you can stand it up. As you drink, it sort of deflates, and when you’re done, you can just fold it or roll it up and stash it in your pocket.
Benefits of the Vapur
- It’s really light-weight, so it won’t weigh you down.
- Completely portable, you can fold it, bend it, roll it, and stash it.
- It’s reusable, yes, but it’s also odor and stain resistant, so you’ll actually WANT to reuse it. There’s nothing worse than gross reusable bottles that look like they have a new species growing on their walls.
- You can wash it by hand or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- It can even be frozen, so pop it in the freezer for a few hours before your walk, run, or whatever else it is that non-lazy people like me do to keep in shape, and you’ll have delicious cold water the whole time.
- It comes with one of those fancy little carabiner things so you can attach it to your belt or backpack. For some reason, I always thought that word had a “g” in it and was pronounced “car-binger,” kind of like harbinger.
- Aside from the basic colored ones, they have some really pretty limited-edition bottles and adorable “artist series” designs.
You can buy the bottles at Vapur’s online store or at select stores nationwide. Check their site for stores near you.
Two readers will win their own Vapur bottle. To enter, just fill out the information on the Rafflecopter form. Giveaway is open to US Residents age 18+, and ends on October 31st at 11:59PM EST. Winner will be notified via email on November 1st and has 48 hours to respond.