Carmex rocks. It’s always been one of my favorite brands of lip balm, and I was so happy when they started branching out from the iconic little tubs to flavored sticks. Up until recently, the Lime Twist was at the top of my list of “the most awesome flavors ever,” but now that they added Pomegranate to the mix, I may have to rethink that. After all, Persephone loved the flavor of Pomegranate so much that she ended up dooming us all to six months of cruddy weather just to enjoy a few delicious seeds. If it’s good enough for the captured Queen of the Underworld, it’s good enough for me!
I’m a Carmex blogger, which means I get to try out their new stuff pretty much as soon as it comes out. Carmex sent me a really cute beach tote along with six tubes of Carmex Sticks, including my old favorite Lime Twist and the brand-new Pomegranate flavor, plus Cherry, Strawberry, Vanilla, and original. Basically a fruit salad of flavors.
- The flavors are subtle, not overwhelming. You can taste them, but not so much that you feel an intense desire to chew off your own lips to get more of the flavor.
- Carmex Lip Balms contain SPF 15 Sunscreen, so you don’t burn your pretty pout.
- They add delightful extra moisturizers, to keep your lips nice and soft.
- Not tested on animals, so no bunnies have to die to make your lips kissable.
- They’ve been around since 1937, so their products have stood the test of time.
Want a chance to win the super-cute, ultra-sturdy (just look at those rope handles) beach tote and a selection of Carmex, including: Original, Cherry, Strawberry, Vanilla, Lime Twist and Pomegranate.? Sure you do! Everyone likes to win stuff! Just enter below on the Rafflecopter form. Giveaway is open to US Residents age 18+, and ends on 8/14 at 11:59PM. Winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond.