This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Parking Spot. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you ever tried to park in long-term parking at an airport? It’s not fun! I’ve done it at tiny airports and it was a huge hassle. Big international airports? Forget it. I usually pay close to $200 to have someone drive me in! That’s one way, by the way. Not very economical, is it? The Parking Spot makes airport parking a whole lot easier. The have 34 locations at 22 of the largest airports in the country, including Newark, St. Louis, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Orlando- all airports that I’ve flown into or out of.
Parking at the Parking Spot can save you money on expensive car service fees and they give you peace of mind because you know your car will be safe with them. Features include:
- Friendly shuttles every 5-7 minutes that pick you up at your car, take you to the airport, then return you to your car when you get home.
- Covered, open-air and valet parking available, depending on the location. Open-air parking costs less, making it a good option for those on a budget.
- Always open, so no worries about not being able to access your car if your flight comes in at 3am.
- Fast and easy check-in & check-out, which is great when you’re in a rush to make your flight, or exhausted from a day of traveling.
- With a well-lit and fully fenced lot, you can feel more secure at any hour of the night.
- Luggage assistance available for those who don’t travel light!
- Complimentary chilled water to quench your thirst. This is great after a long flight on a dry plane.
- Complimentary USA Today until 9am, Monday-Friday. Read the paper on your shuttle trip to the airport.
- Airport parking reservations available, so you know you’ll have a spot.
- Car care services, including car washes and oil changes available at some locations. Get your car serviced while you’re relaxing on a beach somewhere!
Wth the Spot Club Card, you’ll earn a free day with every seven paid days. Plus, you can save them up and use them as you need them. So if you earn 30 days of free parking, but only need to use, say, four, that’s fine. Plus, you can use your card as your entry pass, so you don’t have to worry about holding onto a ticket.
Whether you travel weekly for business or yearly for pleasure, knowing that your car is safe and sound in The Parking Spot can help make your trip more relaxing. Follow the Parking Spot on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with news and special deals.