I received complimentary Van’s Natural Foods products to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.
I am super picky when it comes to natural foods. As much as I enjoy trying them, I do get a little freaked out before that first bite. What if it tastes funky? What if it tastes like cardboard? Or worse? What if I find out that I wasted my money on something that no one will ever eat? Well, with Van’s Natural Foods, there as absolutely no chance that no one would eat them! My entire box of goodies was practically gone before I could take a single picture. I’m lucky I got to at least taste everything, otherwise my mom, boyfriend and son would have to pitch in to write this review. Dirty thieves, the whole lot of them!
Van’s Natural Foods: Natural Snacking at its Finest!
I received an amazing box of yummy goodness from Van’s Natural Foods. Let me tell you a little about each one.
- Say Cheese! Snack Packs– I got to taste one- yes one- of these delicious cheesy crackers. My mom and son ate the rest on me. They were practically gone before I could blink! They make the perfect after-school snack. They’re also sized just right for a during-school snack! Or for grabbing while you’re working at your desk, as my mom proved.
- Fire-Roasted Veggie Crackers– If you love savory flavors, this is the cracker for you! It’s full of pepper, onion, garlic and tomato flavor. Plus, the bigger size makes it ideal for dips and cheeses! It’s gluten-free but big on taste. I loved eating these with a smoky Swiss cheese.
- The Perfect 10! I am a huge fan of delicious whole-grain and nutty flavors. As their name implies, these crackers have 10 different amazing grains and seeds combined to make one amazing taste. While these also taste great with cheese or dip, they’re perfect on their own.
- Cinnamon Heaven cereal– My son loves cinnamon square-type cereals. I find that most of them are just a tad too sweet. I loved Cinnamon Heaven cereal because it was more like a grown-up version. Still sweet enough for kids though! I really enjoyed the thicker texture of the squares. They didn’t get all gooey in my bowl quite so fast. Another plus- it contains no dairy, egg, corn, high fructose corn syrup, artificial ingredients, hydrogenated oils or GMO oils.
- Cranberry Almond Whole Grain Snack Bars- This one was the biggest surprise to me. I’m not usually a huge fan of cranberry, although I do love almonds! These were actually incredibly delicious and hearty! I managed to keep the whole box to myself. When I work, I forget to eat a lot. These were just right for breakfast while I’m sitting at my computer. They actually filled me up too! Take a look at this amazing hearty texture:
Bottom line: I recommend Van’s Natural Foods to anyone who wants to put a little nature back in their snacking habits! Even your pickiest eaters will find something they love. Trust me, I challenge you to find a pickier eater than Jacob or I! The prices are right too! Products range from $2.99 to $4.49 per box. I love that you can enjoy natural snacks without busting your grocery budget!
Visit Van’s Natural Foods right now and you can enter for a chance to win a $500 gift card! Plus, everyone who enters gets a coupon for $1.50 off a Van’s Natural Foods product. Like Van’s Natural Foods on Facebook and follow on Twitter to keep up with more amazing deals and news.