This post is brought to you by Beauty Encounter.
If you’re looking for party favors for birthdays, bridal showers or freebies for your business, head to Beauty Encounter to find great deals. From hair products, to makeup and discount fragrances, you’ll get 14% to as much as 80% discount just by buying more. Take a look at these 10 beauty essentials for your party or freebie needs.
10 Great Finds at Beauty Encounter
1. Annick Goutal Le Jasmin for Women Eau de Toilette. Hosting a simple tea party at home? Remember to give your guests their giveaway present in this Le Jasmin sampler fragrance spray. It has the exquisite scents of jasmine and magnolia, plus the exotic spiciness of ginger.
2. Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Color Save Treatment. Filled with amino acid, this color save treatment from Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure replenishes vibrant shine on your hair for long lasting color. The 200ml container is enough for several uses.
3. Irene Gari Colorless Mascara with Vitamin E. Makeup is always a loot item favorite during bridal showers and other girly parties. For women who occasionally wear makeup, colorless mascara is always a good choice to achieve that dewy look.
4. Bvlgari Pour Femme by Bvlgari Eau de Parfum. How about for more lavish occasions like seminars and brand campaigns? Make those party favors more sophisticated by including Bvlgari Pour Femme sampler vial in each giveaway bag. It’s a classic, floral scent perfect for those forever elegant ladies.
5. Cornsilk by Sally Hansen Shineless Pressed Powder. Every girl needs a pressed powder to keep away the shine and even out the complexion. If you’re feeling a little generous, this should come in handy during product launches or any event that involves women’s participation.
6. Ardell Fashion Lashes Natural – 109 Black. Organizing a debut? Beauty loots are definitely a must. So when you decide on glossy magazines and candies, add this fun and flirty pair of natural looking fashion lashes from Ardell.
7. Cuba Green by Cuba. Men can also enjoy freebies given on parties. It’s not just key holders and cufflinks that make an impact, but most importantly fragrances. Men’s cologne like Cuba Green is essentially a great accessory for an event dominated by male participants.
8. Irene Gari Vitamin C Serum Anti-Aging Formula. For a skincare product that doesn’t hurt the budget, your friends can enjoy this Vitamin C Serum with anti-aging formula. This works best after washing the face and before applying moisturizer. Slip this into your friends’ goody bags which they can grab before leaving the party.
9. Andrea Face Spa Revitalizing Peel-Off Masque. Hosting a slumber party is actually fun, especially because you’re only in your pyjamas sharing stories with the girls. While you’re having an unforgettable bonding, give each one this peel-off masque to rejuvenate the skin after a long day.
10. L’Oreal AirWear Long-Wearing Concealer. If you’re having a bazaar, don’t forget to give your customers a few goodies starting with this long-wearing concealer from L’Oreal. It’s a little something to brighten up any woman’s day. Treat your customers right and they will be loyal to you.
For more discount fragrances for women, colognes for men and other grooming essentials, check out Beauty Encounter’s website.
I definitely need to check out that website! I buy way too many beauty products!
An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. There’s no doubt that that you
should write more about this issue, it might not be
a taboo subject but usually people don’t talk about such topics.
To the next! Many thanks!!