In the mood for something sweet but really trying to eat healthier? No problem! Make this simple sweet & crunchy strawberry yogurt parfait! It also makes the perfect breakfast for those busy school mornings!
Sweet & Crunchy Strawberries & Yogurt Parfait Recipe
Make sure you keep an eye out for my secret ingredient, especially if you’re looking for something sweet enough to replace dessert!
Heads up: this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I earn a tiny commission at no extra charge to you.
- Vanilla Yogurt (you can really use any flavor, or Greek if you prefer)
- About four big strawberries (or any other kind of fruit that you prefer)
- 1/2 packet of honey almond granola (I suppose you can use other granola but I love the combo of honey & almonds).
- Squirt of Liquid Agave in the Raw (this is my “secret” ingredient)
- Cut your strawberries into slices
- Add a bit of yogurt to the bottom of your mug
- Toss some strawberries in next
- Add granola
- Add more yogurt, then strawberries, then granola until you reach the top.
- Squirt the Agave over top, letting it seep in. I would say I used about two teaspoons.
That’s it! Enjoy! The Agave adds a nice extra kick of sweetness to it, while the Honey Almond Granola gives it fantastic crunch. This is the perfect snack for getting over that mid-afternoon slump. It’s also great for breakfast. Plus, when you put it in a mug, you can take it on the go.
What fruit would you put in your sweet & crunchy yogurt parfait recipe?