As I’m sure you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. While finding a cure for breast cancer should be on our minds year-round, having a month dedicated to raising awareness does help a lot. Estée Lauder is one of the biggest supporters of breast cancer research, and every year they have a different theme to help raise awareness.
This year, the theme is: “Let’s Defeat Breast Cancer. We’re Stronger Together.” Throughout the month, they’re calling on you to hear their stories and share their own. Start by watching their very special, touching trailer:
We’re Stronger Together: How You Can Support Estée Lauder Companies Breast Cancer Awareness Efforts
Along with a very special campaign, Estée Lauder Companies also launch a selection of products that go along with the theme. This year’s products include:
- AVEDA – Limited-Edition Aveda Hand Relief™ with Shampure™ aroma
- BOBBI BROWN – Pretty Pink Ribbon Lip Gloss Collection
- BUMBLE AND BUMBLE – prêt-à-powder with a limited-edition pink cap
- CLINIQUE – Pink with a Purpose Long Last Lipstick in Power With Pink & Great Skin, Great Cause: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
- COACH – Poppy Wildflower EDP Spray
- DARPHIN – Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum
- DONNA KARAN COSMETICS – Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Rollerball Duo
- ESTÉE LAUDER – Evelyn Lauder and Elizabeth Hurley Dream Pink Collection & Evelyn Lauder Dream Compact & Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II & Pink Ribbon Keychain & MODERN MUSE Solid Perfume Compact
- JO MALONE LONDON – Jo Malone London Red Roses Cologne
- LAB SERIES SKINCARE FOR MEN – PRO LS All-in-One Face Treatment
- LA MER – The Hand Treatment
- ORIGINS – Drink Up™ Hydrating lip balm in Berry Splash
- SMASHBOX – Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Promise
You can help support breast cancer research by purchasing these special edition or Pink Ribbon products. Here’s some really great news, though, you don’t even have to make a purchase to help support the cause. In honor of The BCA Campaign’s 22nd anniversary this year, The Estée Lauder Companies will donate $1 toward education and medical research, up to a maximum donation of $22,000, to BCRF for every uplifting message or photo shared on Instagram or Twitter that includes #BCAstrength. You can go ahead and share this post, it already has the hashtag in the title! Hint, hint (if it’s not obvious enough, I’m asking for some shares here, it’s for a good cause!).
Don’t forget to visit the Hear our stories. Share Yours page to learn more about how you can support the cause. We’re always stronger together!
How do you help support breast cancer awareness during October and throughout the year?