Remember a couple of weeks ago, I told you about the Neato Robotics Vacuum and how VERY MUCH I want it? Well, it’s no surprise, then that it’s pretty much the #1 item on my wish list right now! As I sit here looking around and noticing all the pet hair that I JUST VACUUMED yesterday, I’m practically begging Santa to bring me one. Now that the weather is getting colder, my dogs seem to be shedding their summer coat and growing that thick, winter coat. Of course, that just means even more hair!
Let’s not forget the cats, either! In my last post, I focused more on my pups because, well, they’re bigger. Bigger means more hair, right? So you’d think. My three kitties though definitely do their fair share of shedding. Miss Willow there may look sweet and innocent, but she sheds like a fiend. She’s also not even remotely as sweet as she looks (she’s, um, kind of my mean cat and only likes my son).
I definitely could use some great new tips and tricks to tackle shedding, so I downloaded the Shed Solutions Guide from Neato Robotics. If you’re looking for new ideas to tackle the age-old problem of managing cat and dog hair, check it out!
Why do I want a Neato Robotics Vacuum?
Need a refresher on why Neato Robotics Vacuum is so high on my wish list? Take a look at a few of my favorite features:
- Neato Robot Vacuums are super smart! They have an amazing navigation system and can even find their way under your scary bed. The laser-guided navigation used in the Neato Robotics Vacuum is the same that’s used in the Google driverless car!
- Highly rated by numerous industry professionals.
- Has great suction, combo brushes, larger bins, filters
- You can schedule it to run at specific times and let it do its thing.
- It’s cordless and bagless. Which means you won’t trip over it and you don’t need to remember to buy bags for it!
You want it, right? You really, really want it? Would you love a chance to win it? Sure you would!
Enter below for a chance to win Neato Botvac 85! Giveaway ends at November 30, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST and is open to US residents. Good luck!