I received complimentary TAZO Chai as part of a Smiley360 Mission. All opinions are my own.
Ready to add some sweet, sweet spice to your life with a tea so yummy, it practically doubles as a dessert? TAZO Chai is seriously good stuff that satisfies your craving your sweet and spicy. Best of all, depending on how you drink it, it doesn’t mess with your diet! I received delicious TAZO Chai Vanilla Caramel Latte Concentrate, TAZO Chocolate Chai Filter Bags and coupons to try out other varieties. Believe me, I’ve tried EVERY variety at this point I think! I’m having such a hard time deciding which is my favorite!
TAZO Chai: Sweet Meets Spicy
TAZO has always been a pioneer in tea flavors. When I wanted something a little different than the traditional herbal blends, I always looked for TAZO on the shelves. I knew I’d find something interesting. It makes sense that they’d be the ones to come up with such awesome new Chai blends. So far, I’ve tried:
- Vanilla Caramel Latte Concentrate- Just mix it with milk and enjoy hot or cold. It tastes awesome either way.
- Chai Chocolate Latte- Oh my goodness, I think this is my favorite. It’s like drinking a spicy chocolate milk, except way more grown-up. Also good hot or cold, but I really love it cold. It’s the perfect dessert tea. It’s not calorie-free, but it’s definitely more low-cal than, say, a big piece of chocolate cake!
- Chai Pumpkin Spice- I’m not sure if this is just going to be seasonal or not, so I think I will stock up while I can! Tastes like pumpkin pie in a glass.
- Chocolate Chai Filter Bags- If you want something lighter than a latte but still full of chocolate goodness, this is perfect with just a touch of milk and maybe a teaspoon of sugar.
TAZO Chai Vanilla Caramel Frappe Recipe
Ingredients (makes 2)
- 1/2 cup TAZO Chai Vanilla Caramel Latte Concentrate now + 1/2 cup later
- 1/2 cup Milk + 1/2 cup later
- Mix 1/2 cup of each into a large freezer-safe mug and place in freezer overnight. It will come out really frozen.
- Use a spoon or butter knife to scrape and chop the frozen latte into bits. Just kind of break it up.
- Pour the other half cup of each of the two ingredients into the mug and mix.
- Pour half into one cup and half into another. Enjoy!
I suppose you could just freeze if for less time and get the same results, but I wanted it to be icier. I like to do things the hard way anyway!
Ready to get your Chai on and spice up your life? Head over to the TAZO website to learn more about all their delicious tea products. Like TAZO® on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates. Follow TAZO® on Instagram and Pinterest for tea inspiration! Click here to find out where you can find TAZO® Chai products near your home http://bit.ly/1pcNUfW
Which TAZO Chai Flavor do you think you would like the most?