I love subscription boxes that give me a chance to try out new tasty treats. I’m a “sampler” person. When we go out to eat, I like the sampler appetizers. When I buy bulk coffee on Amazon, I get the sampler packs. I like to find try new things without committing to full-sized versions until I know I love it. That’s why I’m so on board with the subscription box movement and why I’m super impressed with UrthBox.
Try Tasty Natural Treats & Find New Favorites with UrthBox
This post contains affiliate links. I also received the below box in exchange for an honest review.
With dozens of new subscription box services popping up every day, the first thing I do when I receive a new one for review-like UrthBox– is really look it over and think “what makes it special?” If I loved it, I want to be able to tell you why YOU will love it too, aside from “it’s filled with yummy goodness.” Anyone can put yummy goodness in a box, right? So what makes UrthBox special?
- It’s FILLED with yummy goodness. Like REALLY filled. I was actually super surprised to see how many tasty natural treats they packed into a single box.
- Each UrthBox offers a fantastic variety for all tastes. I like chocolate, so of course the Salted Caramel Clusters Gourmet Pretzel Treats were my favorite. My particular box also had treats for fans of salty, savory, crunchy, chewy and everything in between.
- You get FULL-SIZE samples. These are the individual serving sizes sold in stores, not itty-bitty sample sizes that you get for free at marketing events. Take this Coco Libre Coconut Water, for example. That’s a full 11-oz container!
- They take “natural” seriously. UrthBoxsend you only the best non-GMO, all-natural treats from trustworthy brands. All the products pass strict standards regarding ingredients, sourcing and manufacturing. So you can feel good about indulging.
- Comes in 4 sizes. UrthBox offers four different sizes so you can choose a plan that fits your budget. The Mini Discovery Box is just $6.99 and comes with 6+ products. For those with bigger snack needs (like offices or large families), you can go all the way up to the Group Snacker for $36.99 a month and get 24+ snacks. Box prices include free shipping to the US. International customers pay just $6 extra.
- You can earn loyalty points for every purchase you make at the UrthBox shop or for referring friends. Redeem your points for even bigger discounts.
If asked what makes it TRULY special, I would say the variety coupled with the “+” part of the number of products you get per box. They add in extra goodies, like gift cards to websites of some of the featured products and extras of some of the treats. The fact that I practically gasped in surprise at the sheer amount of goodies they pack into a box also really makes them stand out. My box was so packed, I’m STILL not done sampling all the goodies.
Ready to try it out? Get $10 off a Box of Healthy Snacks with Code: CRUNCHWEEK!
What tasty natural treat would you love to try out in UrthBox? Tell me in the comments!