Book lovers, it’s time to have a giggle over these funny book puns and quotes. I can’t help it I love a good giggle. Be it a snarky quip or a straight on pun, I love them all! So just to make you smile, I’ve gathered some of my favorite puns about books and quotes that brighten my day. Check them out!
17 Hilarious Book Puns And Quotes To Make You Giggle
Funny Puns About Books
- I’m reading a book about anti-gravity… it’s impossible to put down!
- I tried everything to get to sleep last night…. Well everything except closing the book and putting it on the nightstand. Let’s not get too crazy!
- Sorry! My weekend is so busy, it’s all booked.
- Book lovers never go to bed alone.
- I was just diagnosed with IBS- Impulsive Book-Reading Syndrome
- Dinosaurs didn’t read. Now they are extinct.
- What do you do if your pet starts eating your book? Take the words right out of his mouth!
- Libraries make shhhhh happen!
- He said “Books or me.’ I sometimes remember him when buying new books!
- I’m not addicted to reading! I can quit as soon as I finish one more chapter!
- A book fell on my head the other day… I can only blame my shelf!
Friend: “How long does it take you to fall in love?” Me: “Usually only a couple of chapters.”
Funny Quotes About Books
“Never judge a book by its movie.” -J. W. Eagan“Where is human nature so weak as in the bookstore?” -Henry Ward Beecher“Be careful about reading healthy books. You may die of a misprint!” Mark Twain“I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.” -Groucho Marx“Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.” -Francis Bacon“Reading one book is like eating one potato chip.” ― Diane Duane
Ok so which one of these quip-filled book puns or quotes about books struck you as the funniest? I simply can’t choose, tell me which one you love down in the comments!