No-bake desserts are my favorite kind of treats in the summer. I don’t have central air, so turning on the oven is pretty much the last thing I want to do! Besides, who wants to stand around baking when we could be out enjoying all the fresh air, sunshine and fun in the sun? Check out a few yummy treats that I plan to make this summer!
No-Bake Desserts for the Summer
- No Bake Hazelnut Cheesecake Parfaits With Candied Hazelnuts from Living Sweet Moments
- No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake from Peas and Peonies
- Easy Fried Ice-Cream Recipe from ME!
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Ice Cream from Bunny’s Warm Oven
- No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert from The Kitchen is my Playground
- No-Bake Snicker Bar Pie from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Funfetti Cake Truffles from Dancing Through the Rain
- Chocolate Dipped Tangerines with Sea Salt from The Sunday Glutton
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies from Suburban Simplicity
- Strawberry Ice-Cream Cake from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- S’mores Candy Cups from Bakes Me Happy
- Finding Dory Inspired Blueberry Ice-Cream from OurFamilyWorld
- Butterfinger Trifle from Foodie Chicks Rule
- Hershey’s Toffee Fudge Bars from A Turtles Life For Me
- Key Lime Pie Dip from Shaken Together
- No-Bake Pineapple Cake with Nutella from Happy Foods
- Lazy Leftover Fruit Salad Ice Cream from Farm Fresh Feasts
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Lava Dip from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Healthy No-Bake Coconut Lime Fruit and Yogurt Tarts from Peas and Crayons
- Marshmallow Birds Nest Dessert from Hello Nature
- Chocolate Lasagna from Amanda’s Cooking
- Cookie Butter No Bake Cookies from Finding Sanity in Our Crazy Life
- No-Bake White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups from OurFamilyWorld
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Tart from Home Made Interest
- Pina Colada No Bake Dessert from Growing Up Gabel
Do you have any favorite no-bake dessert recipes? Tell me all about them so I can check them out! I’m always up for trying a new sweet treat!
These no-bake desserts look delicious and easy to make, just what I am looking for for fun easy Summer desserts for the kids. Thank you
I love desserts that are easy to make, definitely going to try some of these.
These are great for those super hot, humid days and you’re having company! Refreshing!
I am all for the n bake desserts any time of the year. I have a few tried and true. I like quite a few of these and might give some of the cheesecake variations a try.
So many nice recipes – I love the No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake from Peas and Peonies!
So many “wows” here! I’m really intrigued by the Blueberry Cream Cheese Ice Cream from Bunny’s Warm Oven! I want to try it!