I partnered with Entenmann’s® to share the news about their Fan Flavor Challenge, just in time for National Donut Day on June 7. All opinions are always my own.
Got a great idea for a new Entenmann’s Donut flavor? Share it in the Fan Flavor Challenge and you could win $5,000 + a year’s supply of donuts! Read on to find out how! Plus, don’t miss your chance to win a $25 Visa gift card right here!
Entenmann’s Fan Flavor Challenge & Sweepstakes
First things first, let’s talk about how your donut creation could win you $5K and a year’s supply of free donuts!
Here’s what you need to know:
- The sweepstakes runs from May 20 – June 14, 2019, so it already started but you still have plenty of time to enter.
- Prizes include having your donut made during the 2019 holiday season, $5,000 and a year’s supply of donuts.
- To enter, use the online “Flavor Maker” to choose your base, flavor, glaze and topping. Make sure you give it a catchy name!
- You’ll also need to give them a summary describing why you are an Entenmann’s donut fan.
- Each submission (“Challenge Entry”) will be reviewed based on passion, creativity and originality by a qualified panel of judges.
- After you finish your Challenge Entry, follow the instructions to share your creation on social media to also receive one Sweepstakes Entry for a chance to win $1,000!
- For more information about Entenmann’s Fan Flavor Challenge & Sweepstakes and for official rules, visit www.Entemanns.com/fanflavorchallenge.
5 Fun Entenmann’s Donut Flavor Ideas
Need some donut flavor ideas? Take a look at a few that I came up with! I stink at coming up with clever product name. Maybe you can get inspired by them and come up with your own variation complete with a creative name!
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberry
My chocolate-covered strawberry donut uses a plain donut with strawberry flavor base, Rich Frosted icing, and red and white sprinkles.
2. Americana Donut
Start with a plain donut with blueberry flavor (YUM!), add powdered sugar, then red and blue sprinkles for a fun 4th of July picnic-inspired donut!
3. Lemon Vanilla Crumb
Start with a plain donut, add some fresh lemon flavor, toss on some vanilla glaze and some crumb topping, and you’ve got a refreshing donut that just screams summer!
4. Choco-Dipped Banana Donut
I love chocolate-covered bananas fresh from the freezer, but they’re kind of a pain to make. Here’s the next best thing: a devil’s food donut with banana flavor, chocolate glaze, and yellow sprinkles!
5. Double Chocolate Rainbow Donut
I told you I stink at coming up with creative names! For this one, I started with a devil’s food base, adding even more chocolate flavor, then balanced it out with a vanilla glaze and topped it with pretty rainbow sprinkles (times two, because you can never have too many sprinkles!).
FYI, it took a lot of discipline to not top every single donut with the Rich Frosted glaze! That stuff is the sheer definition of awesome sauce with it’s sort-of crunchy chocolately goodness!
Connect with Entenmann’s
- Entenmann’s® website (be sure to check out the recipe section, they have some yummy ideas!)
- Entenmann’s® Facebook
- Entenmann’s® Instagram
- Entenmann’s® YouTube
$25 Visa Gift Card Giveaway
Enter below for a chance to win a $25 digital Visa Gift Card! Giveaway is open to US residents age 18+ (void where prohibited) and ends on June 9th. Good luck!
What’s your dream Entenmann’s Donut flavor?