If you’re looking for a super stylish and totally durable storage solution for everything from diapers to art supplies, allow me to introduce you to the Mollieollie Mimmo Diaper Caddy. I don’t even have a baby and I adore this organizer! Read on to find out what to use it for…other than diapers, of course.
*FYI, Mollieollie sent me a complimentary caddy. However, I only accept items (and ultimately review them) that I truly want or need. All opinions are my own.
It’s been a really long time since I needed to organize diapers, so when Mollieollie asked me if I wanted to check out the Mimmo Diaper Caddy, I was two seconds away from passing on it. Like I said, I only accept complimentary items if I’m 99% sure that I’ll actually use it and love it. Sure, there’s the odd 1% that turns out to be a total letdown, but I never want to waste neither my time nor that of the brands. We’re all too busy for that!
So, back to the story. When I saw the name “diaper caddy,” I was ready to pass. Then I actually saw the Mollieollie Mimmo pictures and instantly changed my mind. See, while it’s designed for toting and storing diapers, it’s far from just another cutesy nursery item. It’s actually a very stylish and versatile organizer! So versatile, in fact, that I had a hard time deciding on just one use for it in my home.
Just what can you use your Mollieollie to organize? Let’s find out! Pay attention, there will be a quiz at the end. No, not really, but there will be a 10% discount coupon, so keep an eye out for that!
What is the Mollieollie Mimmo Caddy?
The Mollieollie Mimmo is no lightweight flimsy dollar store organizer, that’s for sure. It’s made with heavy duty felt material, a reinforced base, and superior stitching that you can actually see.
With zippered compartments (one that I knew about and one I actually discovered as I was photographing it), removable and repositionable inserts, and sturdy carrying handles, there really isn’t much this baby can’t do. Oh, did I mention it holds up to a whopping 50lbs?
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – Struggling with flimsy caddy and its inferior quality and strong chemical smell? THIS CADDY IS FOR YOU! Our caddy is made of premium quality heavy-duty felt, reinforced base and enhanced stitching on the handles that can carry up to 50 pounds of weight. Extra sturdy construction ensures the caddy to stay in shape even when it’s empty.
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Polyester lining gives a smooth and resilient interior that is easy to clean, giving you a peace of mind to store away baby’s wearable and essentials.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & VERSATILE – 14.5” x 9.5” x 7” with 2 removable dividers. Transform it to a portable changing or nursing station, road trip organizer, arts & crafts tote, yarn & knitting supplies basket, and more! Simply fold down to bring on trips in the car a or luggage.
- THERE’S A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING! – 8 pockets of various sizes including a zipper compartment with 5 elastic loops for easy access and smart organization.
- THOUGHTFUL GIFT IDEA – A chic and premium looking caddy with space-grey felt exterior and turquoise blue interior. Absolutely a practical baby shower gift idea for Moms and should be on every baby registry!
What to do with a Mollieollie
1. Store camera gear in it
I ultimately decided on using my Mollieollie Mimmo for this purpose, since my poor camera and flash just kind of sit out on my printer right now. With the handles, it’s easy to pick up the entire thing and tote it around to chase the natural light throughout my dark cave of a house.
2. Storing arts and craft supplies
While I wouldn’t store anything that could leak all over the fabric, the Mollieollie is just perfect for less messy arts and craft supplies. Think ribbons, washi tape, dry and clean paint brushes and more!
3. Organizing your essential oil supplies
I have a great essential oils carrying box that my mom got me for Christmas, but no place to put all the larger items, like my almond oil, beeswax, and so on. My Mimmo caddy is just the right size and holds pretty much all my supplies and then some. The elastic loops in the zippered compartment are perfect for holding empty roller bottles.
4. Use it as a laundry room caddy
Stop leaving your detergent, dryer ball, and what not all over the top of your dryer and start corralling them into a Mimmo caddy! I had plenty of space left after I stored my essentials. There’s plenty of space for stain removers, a sewing kit and more.
5. Organize your bathroom counter
I’m really trying to beautify my bathroom, which is hard because I rent and can’t do much about the somewhat ugly and outdated flooring and fixtures. Plus, I’m broke, so even though I am allowed to make updates to the house, I can’t really afford to. While a Mimmo Caddy won’t undo all the ugly in there, it will at least let me get rid of my cheap-o plastic organizer and replace it with something a little more stylish.
6. Use it as a bedside caddy
If you’re constantly rounding up all your books, glasses, reading light, phone, etc to go from your living room to bedroom and back again, just pop it all into a Mimmo.
7. Organize your gaming gear
Since the Mollieollie is such a neutral color and style, there’s absolutely no reason why my son couldn’t use it to corral his gaming gear. He has a new mouse with side plates (and more buttons than I’d ever know what to do with), multiple headsets, controllers for like 5 systems, and more. All would neatly fit in a caddy on his desk.
8. Take it on a road trip!
Corral everything from snacks and water bottles for everyone to games & activities for kids to maps and guide books for you.
9. Use it as a snack bin
I’m so not showing you a picture of this one because I don’t want you to see my snacks (hey, I don’t claim to eat health food all the time). 😀 Just know that it’s the perfect size for loading up with microwave popcorn, crackers, single-serving snack, cereal bars and more to keep them from overflowing in your pantry!
10. Organize your pet’s treats & other supplies
My furry babies may not wear diapers, but they sure have just as much gear as human babies! For a short-haired dog, Freya has more grooming supplies than I ever had with my long-haired Shepherd! Then, of course, there are all the snacks, vitamins, and other canine and feline accouterments. All store nice and neat in a Mollieollie.
With so many great uses, you’ll want to get more than one! I could definitely use a whole army of them to organize my madhouse. They’re super affordable, especially given the high quality, so go ahead and grab a few. In fact, I’ll make it easier for you. Grab this coupon for 10%! Just use 10PrettyOp at checkout. Hurry, though, it expires on October 18th.
Last update on 2020-11-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API