It’s Raksha Bandhan time again! It is the festival that celebrates the eternal bond of brothers and sisters! The time when both brothers and sisters ditch their differences and shower love on each other in different ways. Sisters do it by tying a thread of love and protection (rakhi) on the hand of brothers and giving rakhi gifts, while the brothers express their affection by vowing to protect her throughout his life.
Through beautiful rakhis, rakhi hampers, and rakhi return gifts, brothers and sisters pour their heart out during this festival through tokens. Therefore, you need to put in some thoughts while buying gifts for each other. How about choosing gifts according to the personality? Well, it will be counted as a wise move.
So, here is a list of gifts according to the personality of both brothers and sisters. Take a guide!
- The Sweet Tooth Brother: If your brother is born with a sweet tooth, and loves to gorger on everything sweet, then Raksha Bandhan is the perfect time to make him gorge on sweet love. From the traditional Indian delicacies to chocolates, give him a basket containing all he loves to eat. And, if he is a kid brother with a sweet tooth, rakhi with chocolates is just perfect for him.
- The Sporty Brother: It’s a fact that if you have a brother, you have a sports lover at home. There will be at least one sport that your brother is enthusiastic about, maybe football, basketball, cricket, tennis, etc. So, a jersey t-shirt of the game he loves to watch and play or a poster of his favourite sports person will thrill him immensely. If he is a teenager, then you can go with the accessories of his favourite sport or the latest version of the PlayStation.
- The Professional Brother: For a working professional, a set of tie and cufflinks, formal shirts works the best. But, you can go more creative with choices by gifting him a leather laptop bag or laptop sleeve with funky prints. A diary and pen make for a thoughtful gesture. If you want to give something more useful, then a temperature control coffee mug should be your final choice.
- The Married Brother: If your brother is married, then you are blessed with the love of a sister-in-law. So, be considerate and choose a gift that is of use to both. You can consider choices like a spa couple hamper, DSLR camera, home decor, gourmet baskets, and plants. Also, tie a Lumba rakhi to your sister-in-law and strengthen your relationship with her as well.
Gifts For Sisters
- The Fashionable Sister: If your sister loves to keep up with the latest trends and likes to step out in her best, then trendy accessories, fashionable clothes, make-up products, bags, or anything related to fashion is idyllic for her.
- The cute Sister: Is your sister cute and chirpy? Then, for her cuddly gifts like teddy bears, cushions, dolls, and soft toys are the best pick. A bright smile will grace her face upon seeing any of these gifts.
- The foodie Sister: If food is her bae, then look no further than a basket loaded with goodies. Extend her a basket full of chocolates, candies, juices, chips, and everything she loves to munch in her idle time.
- The Sensitive Sister: God has blessed you with an emotional and sensitive sister. So, flowers are the gifts that will best appeal to her soul because they are tender. Also, colourful flowers will brighten up her day.
Now, you both have the choices. Start shopping rakhi gifts for each other. Moreover, if you feel your brother and sisters have a very different persona from these, then you can go for personalised gifts, they are best suited for everyone.
It is the festival that celebrates the external bonding of brothers and sisters of loves, they are good thoughtful rakhi gifts for every brothers & sister,
Rakshabandhan is a festival in India that shows the care and love of a brother for his sister. it’s a sweet and pure festival for every brother and sister.