Want to save money and give a super meaningful gift this holiday season? Check out these 25 homemade gift ideas! With ideas for both kids and adults to make, there’s something for every crafting skill level!
Even though I’m not the craftiest person myself, I’ve always loved receiving handmade gifts. A few years ago, my aunt Donna made everyone these gorgeous knit scarves. I loved it then, but now that she’s gone, it’s even more meaningful. I treasure everything I have from her, but that scarf was made with her own two hands, and I like to believe that she was thinking about me as she knitted it. I believe that when we make something for someone else, whether it’s an edible gift like cookies or something they can keep forever, we’re putting a little piece of our own spirit into it. It’s really a magical thing! Here are some great ideas to get you started! This list has something for everyone (even your pets)!
Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Handmade Journal Gift from Smiling Colors
- Homemade Soap for Christmas with Pine & Frankincense Essential Oils from Happy Deal Happy Day
- Printable wine bottle labels from Smarty Party Planning
- No-Sew Flannel Blanket Scarf from Wholefully
- Vanilla Peppermint Sugar Scrub from Creative Green Living
- Minty Mochaccino Holiday Gifts in a Jar from ME!
- Homemade Beeswax Lip Balm from Bless This Mess
- The Ultimate Hot Cocoa Kit from Chica Circle
- DIY Glitter Wine Glasses from Creative Green Living
- Gingerbread Bath Bombs from Beauty Crafter
- 5-Minute Christmas Chocolate Bars from My Life Cookbook
- Lava Rock Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet from The Rising Spoon
- Homemade Peppermint Vodka from Mainly Homemade
- No-Sew Apron in a Jar from Craft Bits
- Snow Globe Necklace from Tater Tots & Jello
- Child’s Handprint Jewelry Dish from Simple as That
- Painted Sharpie Mugs (that won’t wash off) from Bless This Mess Please
- Peppermint Fluff Slime for Kids from Uncommon Designs
- No-Sew Fleece Pet Pillow from Robyn’s World
- DIY Mason Jar Treat Holder from DogVills (fill with treats and it’s a great gift for both pets and pet people!)
- Poinsettias With Money Origami Flower from Happy Deal Happy Day
- DIY Upcycled Unique Gift Box from My Teen Guide (use it for gift cards and other small gifts)
- No-Sew Fabric Bookmark from Swoodson Says
- DIY Christmas Coasters from Southern Family Fun
- Dishwasher-Safe Glitter-Dipped Mug from Creative Green Living
Do you have any favorite homemade Christmas gift ideas? Tell me all about them!