Can’t keep your hands out of the deep-fried cookie jar? Perhaps this will help! These air fryer snack recipes prove that you can eat healthier without giving up all your favorite goodies. Check them out!
So far, we’ve talked about all the yummy ways to make chicken in an air fryer. Then, we finished off our meal with some truly outstanding air-fried desserts. Now, what do we do about those TV-time cravings? That’s where these snacks that you can make in the air fryer come in!
30 Yummy Air Fryer Snack Recipes to Whip Up Tonight
First, let me just clarify that not all air fryer snacks are healthy, per se. I mean, if you air-fried vs. deep-fried a donut, it would still be a donut! They are “healthier” in the sense that at least they’re not dripping with greasy oil, though.
Let’s start with my top 10 that I want to make ASAP, then we’ll look at the rest of the list. Most- if not all- of these also work as an appetizer, too.
1. Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Get the recipe at Saving Dollars and Sense
2. Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
Find it on The Endless Appetite
3. Copycat KFC Potato Wedges
Grab the recipe from Brooklyn Active Mama
4. 2-Ingredient Air Fryer Bagel Sticks
Find it on FoodnService
5. Air Fryer Bagel Bites With Everything Bagel Seasoning
See how to make it at Saving You Dinero
6. Air Fryer Falafel
Grab the recipe from Strength & Sunshine
7. Air Fryer Mozzarella Balls
Find it on Simply Stacie
8. Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
Get this one over on What to Make to Eat
9. Gluten-Free Air-Fried Onion Rings
Grab the recipe from That Girl Cooks Healthy
10. Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
Find it on Melanie Cooks
More air fryer snacks to try
- Fried Mushroom Recipe from The Endless Appetite
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls from Recipes from a Pantry
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers from Stef’s Eats and Sweets
- Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower from Little Sunny’s Kitchen
- Air-Fried Pickles from That Appetizer Chick
- Air Fryer Loaded Nachos from Courtney’s Sweets
- Easy Air Fryer Apple Chips from Recipes from a Pantry (she actually has tons of great air fryer snacks!)
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips from Sparkles to Sprinkles
- Ultra Crispy Air Fryer Chickpeas from Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Air Fryer Pretzel Bites from Sustainable Cooks
- 15-Minute Candied Cinnamon Sugared Pecans from My Forking Life
- Avocado Fries from Girl with the Iron Cast
- Spicy Sweet Potato Chips from Vegan in the Freezer
- Air Fryer Blooming Onion from Take Two Tapas
- Easy Air Fryer Donut Bites from Foodtastic
- Air Fryer Beef Jerky from Snack Girl (I don’t eat beef, but my son is bonkers for jerky!)
- Goat Cheese Bites with Spicy Honey from Cooks Well With Others
- Crispy Tortilla Chips from Izzycooking
- AirFryer Grilled Peaches from Food Hussy
- Pita Chips from Plant Power Couple
Which of these tasty air fryer snack recipes would you try first? I’ve been craving zucchini lately, so I’ll try one of those this week. Is zucchini in season? I hope so!
Really listing this blog recipe seems more delicious. I want to try the Mozzarella Cheese Sticks.
I have seen many recipes in your website but all the recipes are unique. Thank you for such a recipe Keep bringing the try we make at home.
Thanks for sharing wonderful recipes.
The recipe given here is very unicorn for me but I will make it on my husband’s bday and I will jam it all because it is the best practice to do something new in life.
~ Reena Passwan
This blog dish appears to be even more delectable when it is really listed. I’d like to try the Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, which sound delicious. I have seen several recipes on your website, but each and every one of them is original. Thank you for providing such a delicious recipe. Continue to bring the food we prepare at home.
Fried carrots are also very tasty. Have you tried?
Thank you very much to the owner of the blog, this is a beautifully designed site with a lot of interesting and rich content, with a lot of people participating.