These gorgeous Christmas cookies aren’t just tasty, they’re also beautiful enough to give as homemade gifts this year! Check them out!
Christmas cookies are such an important part of my holiday. My grandmother used to bake dozens upon dozens of cookies in every variety that you can image. From traditional chocolate chip and sugar cookies to Italian specialties like pizelles and ricotta cheese cookies, we had a veritable smorgasbord of delicious holiday treats to choose from on Christmas morning.
I’m not much of a cook, but I can bake basic holiday cookies! They’re not as gorgeous as these featured treats from some of my favorite bloggers, though. If you want cookies that are good enough to give as gifts, these are the perfect place to start! Of course, you can also just keep them for yourself! I wouldn’t judge!
Christmas Cookies to Give as Gifts
Cookies are listed in order of appearance, starting with the top left corner.
- Gingerbread Biscotti from The Olive Blogger
- Hazelnut Buckeyes from Platter Talk
- Peanut Butter Rudolph Cookies from Cincy Shopper
- Christmas Chocolate Kiss Cookies from The Kitchen is my Playground
- Pinwheel Cookies from Balancing Motherhood
- Peppermint Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Cookies from Taste and See
- Candy Filled Christmas Present Cookies from Hungry Happenings
- Chocolate Covered Oreo Balls from To Simply Inspire
- Ombre Tree Cookies from Smitha Katti
- Chocolate Chip Cookies filled with Chocolate Ganache from An Alli Event
- Peppermint Mocha Cookie Recipe from Ginger Casa
- Chocolate-dipped Brown Sugar Shortbread from Texanerin Baking (these are gluten-free, by the way)
- Copycat Lofthouse Sugar Cookies from Wholefully
- White Chocolate Oreo Wreath Cookies from Saving Our Money
- Peppermint Biscotti from Home Cooking Memories
- Gingerbread Holly Cookies from The Flying Couponer
- Gingerbread Snowflakes from Burlap & Blue
- Peppermint Macarons with Chocolate Ganache from What the Fork
- Christmas Swirl Sugar Cookies from I Love My Disorganized Life
- Frozen Crinkle Cookies from Centable Momma
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti from Peas and Crayons
- Snowflake Filled Snowman Cookies from Hungry Happenings
- Cherry Garcia Shortbread Cookies from The Mommy Mix
- Dutch Windmill Cookies (Speculaas) from Eat the Love
- Candy Cane Dog Treat Cookies Recipe from DogVills (because our pups deserve a little something special, too!)
Whether you’re a skilled baker or a novice like me, you’ll find the perfect Christmas cookies to make to give as gifts on this list! I would definitely need to make them closer to the holidays and get them out of my house asap, otherwise I think I’d end up eating them. They all look so yummy!
Do you have any favorite Christmas cookies recipes that you like to give as gifts? Tell me all about them!
These are all great gift ideas! Thanks for all the recipes!
awesome ! i am already share your website with my lovely wife! hope my next morning are so tasty!
So many delicious recipes, I need to try those Hot Chocolate Cookies!! Thanks so much for including our Gingerbread Biscotti <3
These are cool looking cookies! Thanks for sharing
These look great . I love baking over the holidays . Thanks for posting . Definitely have to try the candy cane dog treats .
I would love to make these but have a VERY strong feeling mine wouldn’t come out looking anywhere as close to as good as these do!
I will have to save this posting for next Christmas season. Looks amazing.
So many of these look great! I particularly love the flavor of gingerbread! I’ve gotten really back into baking recently!
I need to try those Hot Chocolate Cookies. So many of these look great. strong feeling mine wouldn’t come out looking anywhere as close to as good as these do. they’re not as gorgeous as these featured treats from some of my favorite bloggers, though.