Looking for some amazingly delicious desserts to bring to a 4th of July picnic? Read on for 31 (enough for every day in July) that will make you the hit of the party!
Perfectly Patriotic Desserts for All Summer Long
- Star Spangled Ice Cream Sandwiches from Thrifty Jinxy
- 4th of July S’mores To-Go from As the Bunny Hops
- Berry Blue Wave Ice Pops from Pretty Opinionated
- Firework Bundt Cake Recipe from Penny Pincher Jenny
- Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe from OurFamilyWorld
- Captain America Cupcakes from Organized 31
- Berry Cheesecake Chips from Mashup Mom
- Patriotic Snow Cones from Thrifty Jinxy
- Red White and Blue Bites from Chic ‘n Savvy
- Red White & Blue M&Ms Cookie Tart from Dancing Through the Rain
- Red, White and Blue Parfaits from To Simply Inspire
- Patriotic Ice Cream Lasagna from Club Chica Circle
- Gone Fishing Blue Raspberry Slushies from Our Kid Things
- 4th of July Marshmallow Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories
- No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe from We Know Stuff
- Apple Pie Empanadas with Caramel Sauce from OurFamilyWorld
- Red, White and Blue Patriotic Cookies from Dancing Through the Rain
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Yogurt Cups from It’s Cheat Day Every Day
- Homemade Star Cookies from Ann’s Entitled Life
- White Chocolate Shot Class Mold from A Magical Mess
- S’Mores Bar from Dukes and Duchesses
- No Bake Cheesecake with Pretzel Crust from The Dinner Mom
- Patriotic Candy Apples from Sizzling Eats
- Berry Blue Granita from Pretty Opinionated
- Red White and Blue Vanilla Fudge from Growing Up Gabel
- Fudgey Patriotic Kid-Made Brownies from Mommy’s Bundle
- No-Bake Strawberry Pudding Pie from Flour on my Face
- Patriotic Cookie Cake from Dinner at the Zoo
- Red Hot Cinnamon Star Apple Pie from MomSpark
- Red White and Blue Ice Cream & Brownie Parfaits from This Worthey Life
- Red White and Blue Cake Batter Dip from Sugar & Soul
Do you have a favorite patriotic dessert recipe? Tell me all about it!
These patriotic desserts sound awesome.
Oh, boy, all of these look really good. The fact that they’re red, white & blue for July 4th is a bonus.
These are looking good and tasty
All of these patriotic desserts sound delicious. Who knew there were so many ways to incorporate Independence Day into desserts?!
There are a lot of awesome recipes for the 4th of July. I love so many of them. And the smores sounds amazing and the snow cones sound great!
I would love to make the Berry Blue Wave Ice Pops! My niece would love these!
I love the colors. They all sound amazing. 🙂