Happy September! Fall is, more or less, officially here (I don’t care what the calendar says, the summer ship has sailed once August ends). You know what that means, right? It’s apple season! At least I think it is. I was never quite clear on that. Do apples get more apply in the fall, or do we just eat more of them because they taste like autumn? In either case, now is the perfect time to try a few new apple recipes! Check out a few that are on my list to try this season!
Delicious Apple Recipes to Try
As always, click through the links to get to the full recipe. All of these apple recipes are shared with permission.
1-Caramel Apple Snickers Salad
Caramels, apples, snickers, and whipped cream come together in an amazingly tasty combination with this Caramel Apple Snickers Salad from Dancing Through the Rain. My mouth is totally watering right now!
2- Apple Pie Yonanas
A new take on a classic dessert, Apple Pie Yonanas brings all the flavor of a warm apple pie into a soft-serve treat! Simply add cinnamon, all spice and nutmeg to frozen apple slices and bananas. Tip: Leave the peel on the apples or peel only half the apple for best results. Check out this post for more delicious Yonanas recipes!
3- Easy Apple & Cheese Flatbreads
Apples aren’t just for dessert, and this apple & cheese flatbread recipe from My Life Cookbook proves it! Eat them for lunch, dinner, or a better-for-you snack!
4- Apple Pie Empanadas
One of my all-time favorite recipes from OurFamilyWorld, these apple pie empanadas with caramel dipping sauce are positively divine fresh out of the oven!
5- Crazy Easy Salted Caramel Apple Dip
I made this salted caramel apple dip all by myself. You know what that means, right? Even if you have zero talent in the kitchen, you can totally make it, too!
6- Dorset Apple Cake
My gran used to make an amazing apple cake. Unfortunately, she didn’t leave the recipe in her cookbook, so now it’s gone forever. This Dorset Apple Cake from The Worktop looks pretty close to the one she made, so I’m going to give it a try!
7- Apple Nachos with Peanut Butter and Chocolate
Apples, peanut butter AND chocolate? I’m totally there. They’re gluten-free and vegan, too! Pretty much the perfect snack recipe for just about everyone, right? Grab this yummy apple nachos recipe at Trial and Eater.
8- Chocolate Covered Apple Cider Caramels
If you can stop yourself from eating them all right away, these Chocolate covered apple cider caramels from Living Sweet Moments would make a great gift idea! Think housewarming, welcome to the neighborhood, or just a “you’re pretty swell” gift.
9- Caramel Apple Pumpkin Pie
Love pumpkin as much as you love apples? Get the best of both worlds with this caramel apple pumpkin pie from Finding Zest!
10- Pistachio Caramel Apple Butter Pancakes
How amazing do these Pistachio Caramel Apple Butter Pancakes from Sweet and Savory Meals look? I know what I want for breakfast tomorrow!
More yummy apple recipes
- Caramel Apple Cider Cookies from “Cents” able Momma
- Apple Nachos S’mores from Dancing Through the Rain
- Caramel Apple Yonanas
- Apple Pie Jars from With a Blast
- Salted Caramel Apple Cider from OurFamilyWorld
- Caramel Apple Turnovers from The Worktop
- Allergy-friendly Cinnamon Apple Dog Treats from DogVills (because your pooches deserve to get in on the fun, too!)
- Sweet & Spicy Apple Chips from Mashup Mom
- Apple Crisp Overnight Oats from Fearless Dining
- Apple Cider Scones from Sugar, Spice, and Family Life
- Pumpkin Spice Sauteed Apples from Finding Zest
- Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar from Sustaining My Craft Habit
- Compressed Apple Cake from The Foodolic
- Apple Pie Sundae from Sidewalk Shoes
- Grilled Gouda with honey ham, apples, and chutney mayo from Donuts, Dresses, and Dirt
- Vegan Butternut Squash Apple Crisp from Avocado Pesto
- Three-Ingredient Airfryer Apple Crisps from Recipe This
- Tortilla Apple Dumplings from Dukes & Duchesses
- Stovetop Apple Crisp from The Spice Train
- Inside Out Chocolate Caramel Apples from Hungry Happenings
- Homemade Apple Fries from Frugal Coupon Living
- Brie, Apple, and Thyme Melts from Merry About Town
- Bavarian Apple Cheesecake from Mommy Moment
- Apple Bacon Arugula Bites from Chic ‘n Savvy
- Apple, Berry and Brie Turkey Burger Sliders from Peas & Crayons
These apple recipes should keep you busy throughout the fall! I know I’ll be trying as many as possible!
Do you have any favorite apple recipes? Tell me below!
Pin this post for later: