Giveaway is closed. Congratulations to Wendy! Thank you all for entering!
21-DAY WEIGHT LOSS KICKSTART By Neal Barnard
For years, Dr. Neal D. Barnard has been at the forefront of cutting-edge research on what it really takes to lose weight and restore the body to optimal health. Now, with his proven, successful program, in just three short weeks you’ll get fast results-drop pounds, lower cholesterol and blood pressure, improve blood sugar, and more. With Dr. Barnard’s advice on how to easily start a plant-based diet, you’ll learn the secrets to reprogramming your body quickly:
- Appetite reduction: Strategically choose the right foods to naturally and easily tame your appetite.
- Metabolism boost: Adjust eating patterns to burn calories faster for about three hours after each meal.
- Cardio protection: Discover the powerful foods that can help reduce cholesterol nearly as much as drugs do in just weeks.
Whether you are one of the millions who are anxious to get a jumpstart on weight loss or who already know about the benefits of a plant-based diet but have no idea how or where to start, this book is the kickstart you’ve been waiting for. Complete with more than sixty recipes, daily meal plans for the 21-day program, tips for grocery shopping, and more, this book will teach you how to make the best food choices and get your body on the fast track to better health.
Note- The above info is from the press release, my personal review is pending receipt of the book. However, I wanted to get the giveaway started, and in my experience most people just skip the review anyway and go straight to the “how can I enter” portion. Hey, that’s fine, I do it too!
WIN A COPY OF YOUR VERY OWN!
1. Two copy will be given away (two people will be selected), and winners will be subject to the one copy per household rule, which means that if you win the same title in two or more contests, you will receive only one copy of the title in the mail.
2. Giveaway copies will be sent directly to winners from the sponsor.
3. Winner must respond to winning email within 48 hours or I will choose a new winner. Make sure I have your email address.
4. Only residents of the US or Canada are eligible.
5. Sorry, no P.O. Boxes, please.
6. Deadline is February 14th, at 11:59 PM.
7. Winner will be chosen by random.org
The first entry is easy, just leave a comment on this post. While “I want to win” is fine, and no points are deducted for lack of creativity, could you at least try to entertain me as I sift through your comments weeding out the spambots? Tell me a joke, or something weird about yourself. You all stopped reading after “‘I want to win’ is fine”, didn’t you?
+1 Entry- Follow me on Google Friend Connect. Leave a separate comment letting me know you are following.
+1 Entry- Follow my other blog, Pretty Nameless either on GFC, Facebook, or Networked Blogs. Leave a separate comment letting me know.