Since I’ve had the chance to try a ton of different foods from the Nutrisystem Success For Women plan, I thought this would be a good time to outline a few of my favorites so far. I’ve been staying in my comfort zone the last two months, but next month I’m planning to branch out a bit and try some new things. Variety is important to any diet, and Nutrisystem definitely offers that in spades. For example, I haven’t tried any of the oatmeal or cereals yet! Those are definitely on next month’s list. But for now, these are my favorites to date:
- Double Chocolate Muffin- It’s so good when heated up for about 10 seconds. Some of the chocolate in the plan can taste a little different than you would expect. Not bad, mind you, but it does take a little getting used to. The Double Chocolate Muffin, however, tastes exactly like I would expect it to. Pure chocolatey goodness.
- Golden French Toast- I love French Toast, and I was a little skeptical about whether a “diet” version could deliver the taste I expect. Well, this one definitely does!
- Chicken Quesadilla- These taste awesome with low-fat sour cream, and the shell stays surprisingly crisp after microwaving. A lot of microwavable quesadilla’s end up soggy or limp, but not Nutrisystem’s version.
- Fudge Graham Bar- I love most of the chocolate lunch bars, but this one is definitely my favorite. It’s kind of like those chocolate-coated graham cracker cookies, but way more satisfying.
- Chef’s Table Whole Wheat Ricotta Crepes- These are seriously just awesome. Creamy, cheesy, and just the right amount of sauce.
- Pizza! Sorry, I can’t pick just one, although the frozen Turkey Pepperoni pizza does rock. I also love the shelf-stable pizzas, especially since they’re ready in like 45 seconds.
- Thin Mint Crisp Bar- It tastes just like a Thin Mint Cookie, but has the added goodness of chocolatey morsels on top. Soooo yummy!
- Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies- These little cookies come in a single-serving bag, and you get about five in each bag. I love them because they taste good, but also because I feel like I’m getting a larger snack than when just eating a single cookie.
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting
Nutrisystem. Nutrisystem is providing their program and support services free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. All opinions are my own.